Chapter 72

Below the photo, a string of codes is written: [DG0001]

Jun Qingyu instantly thought of several experimental objects that appeared in the video of the birthday banquet of the former imperial leader not long ago. Almost all of them hung on the bedside with the beginning of DG, followed by a series of numbers.

these files……

Jun Qingyu squeezed the corner of his mouth slightly, and pressed his fingertips against the paper for a moment, wondering whether he should continue to look at it.

But Fu Yuanchuan asked him to come up, as if he wanted him to see this.

Forcing her to calm down, Jun Qingyu turned to the second page of the document, and the entry was a line of words.

Person in charge: Fu Yanghong

It records various times on time, as well as the data during that time, as well as the time of various amnestics operations.

The amnestic surgery in the interstellar age is closely related to personal willpower. People with strong willpower may not be able to clear these memories once or twice to perform this operation.

Fu Yanghong is afraid that it was also a psychological suggestion that was imposed when he was weak after the operation. In order to better control the experiment in the future, they are more like resetting Fu Yuanchuan's memory.

He turned the person in charge of the experiment into the father in his memory.

Jun Qingyu stroked his fingertips over the time of several operations recorded in the document, and felt a little uncomfortable. It must be very uncomfortable to have his memory cleared by force.

After that, there are records of various experiments aimed at strengthening mental power.

Even the prediction that after the mental power is strengthened to a certain range, the carrier cannot withstand it until death, the mental power may cause large-scale damage is recorded on it.

However, none of the experimental records on the final page is particularly prominent. Maybe this is the early stage of the experiment, and the detection in all aspects is not perfect. After the last experimental node, there is no experimental record.

Jun Qingyu guessed that it might be because as a failed experiment, no one was recording it.

The former imperial leader was like arranging other experimental products, sending Fu Yuanchuan into the legion, with a high probability that he wanted him to die on the battlefield.

But he didn't expect that instead of dying, Fu Yuanchuan took over the legion.

It may also be from this time that Fu Chengyu realized Fu Yuanchuan's strength, and found that this experiment did not fail, it should be because the data was wrong, and the mental power to strengthen the success was not detected by the instrument.

Fu Yuanchuan, who is amnesia and powerful, has naturally become Fu Chengyu's most powerful sword.

With Fu Yanghong, Fu Chengyu didn't have to worry about this sharp sword going out of control.

Calculated according to this timeline, when Fu Yuanchuan destroyed the initial experimental base, he himself might not even know where he came from.

As a result, Fu Chengyu angered Fu Chengyu, and a series of subsequent suppression targets, including Fu Yuanchuan's gradual aggravation of illness.

It may also be that Fu Chengyu later had other, more obedient experimental products, so he abandoned Fu Yuanchuan and made him disappear from the eyes of the public in this way.