Chapter 73

Hearing these words, Jun Qingyu's tears flowed more fiercely.

Therefore, when he first became a human being, he asked Fu Yuanchuan when he found out that he had a problem.

At that time, Fu Yuanchuan's answer was'tomatoes', and he didn't think much about it, but looking back now, maybe it wasn't that time at all.

If Fu Yuanchuan knew in his heart that his abnormal mental power could not take away the little mermaid, then he would meet Fu Yuanchuan at that time...

Jun Qingyu's forehead was in front of Fu Yuanchuan, he knew it as early as the first time he met Fu Yuanchuan.

Even when he became a human for the first time, Fu Yuanchuan's answer was to comfort his panic.

Jun Qingyu closed his eyes and couldn't help thinking, how could Fu Yuanchuan be so good.

"Hey, don't cry." Fu Yuanchuan patted Xiaoyu on the back, thought about it, and directly lifted him up and took him to the side of the soft chair to sit down.

Putting Xiaoyu on his lap, Fu Yuanchuan coaxed, "Isn't it all right now?"

Fu Yuanchuan's mental power beyond ordinary people made him feel nothing when Jun Qingyu treated him.

It wasn't until the growth of mental power was gradually contained that Fu Yuanchuan realized what Xiaoyu had done.

Fu Yuanchuan hugged the little fish and comforted him gently, "Go and eat something. The squid won't taste good once it gets cold."

I just wanted to tell Xiaoyu his identity, but I didn't expect to make him cry like this.

Jun Qingyu was thinking about Fu Yuanchuan. He didn't care about it before, but now that I think about it, there are many details worth studying. "Fu Yanghong will go to the temporary residence that day, is it also Fu Chengyu's signal?"

"I later found some news, and it was indeed related to Fu Chengyu." Fu Yuanchuan said softly: "There are fewer people in the temporary residence. I thought you would be safe if you left Shi Kaixin to take care of you... if I had expected it. It was Fu Yanghong who came over, even if it was to expose my memory, I would solve him first."

It's just that Fu Yuanchuan had just recovered his memory at the time. Every step he took was like stepping on a cliff, and he would fall into the abyss if he was not careful.

I couldn't be exposed, so I could only forcefully endure playing the role of a father and son with Fu Yanghong, and eventually ran to the temporary residence. Maybe it was too fast to suppress his emotions and simply left.

After buying the little mermaid back, Fu Yuanchuan acted more cautiously. He was so careful that he would not bring the little mermaid with him even when he went out.

Jun Qingyu nodded, he could understand Fu Yuanchuan's situation at the time and his various thoughts about placing him in the safest place, but Fu Yuanchuan didn't expect that Fu Yanghong would be used against a little mermaid.

Perhaps it was also this time that Fu Yuanchuan realized that Tibet was useless, so he simply solved Fu Yanghong and brought him back to the marshal's residence.

Thinking of this, Jun Qingyu inevitably also had some doubts. It seemed that he hadn't seen Fu Yanghong for a long time. To be precise, he hadn't seen this person appear after his temporary residence.

Jun Qingyu asked, "Where is Fu Yanghong now?"

Fu Yuanchuan wiped the tears on Xiaoyu's face with a tissue, and said: "He fainted that day and then wakes up and then wakes up a bit abnormal. I asked Shi Kaixin to send him to a mental hospital."