012

Here is another chapter. I'm going to try and write a lot, because next week I'm in Paris from Wednesday to Friday on a school trip. It will be awesome (: 

"I can't believe you are crying." Louis smirks when the film ends.

"I'm not!" Harry's voice is high pitched and he quickly wipes away his tears.

"You so are, Curly." Louis teases. "You're so emotional, it's cute though."

"You are just heartless because you don't cry." Harry states. "it's impossible not to cry. He wrote her every single day a letter, Louis, every single day he was waiting for the love of his life and..." Harry bursts out in tears again and Louis pulls him into a hug.

"It's okay, Curly. It is indeed very sad." Louis' hand is going through his curls.

"Why are you not crying? Just imagine if your girlfriend would move away and..."

"You don't have to talk about her, Harry." Louis interrupts.

And Harry is already crying so why not hurting himself a bit more by pushing.

"How is she? What's her name?"

"Haz..." Louis whispers, grabbing Harry's hand. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You don't." well that's a lie. "We're friends, right? So the least you should be able to do is talk about the girl you love with me."

"Love is a big word." Is the only thing Louis says. "I think I'm a bit too young for that and I don't know if I believe in love."

"Love is everything, Louis." Harry gasps. "Love is the best feeling in the world. It's the only thing that can't be forced or bought. A heart choses who it loves and I think it's the most beautiful thing ever. Love makes us better people."

"You have never watched the series YOU, right? Because if I learned one thing there, love makes you kill and kills you." Louis sasses.

"Well, unless you are a psychopath that walks around with a cap on his head watching random people all day, I don't think that's the case. You have to be more positive, Louis. Falling in love feels amazing, can you imagine staying in love and be happy forever with that person?"

"That only happens in fairy tales and cheesy movies, Haz. In real life love is a bitch. My mom divorced twice already and heck she's not the only one. People can't stay together."

"They do if they are with their soulmates." Harry states.

"Do you believe in soulmates?"

Harry nods.

"I do. I believe that somewhere on this earth there is this person walking around that takes my breath away from the first moment I see them and we'll click on a level that you can only click with that one person. " Harry stares intensely at Louis, making the older boy's heart beat faster and his breath hitch.

"I believe that too, but I don't believe that we always meet them and if we meet them life might be too complicated to embrace it. So you meet your soulmate and you fall in love, it won't make things easier. It will probably hurt even more."

"You still haven't talked about your girlfriend..." Harry states. "Not that I'm pushing you but..."

"She's nice." Louis nods. "Her name's Eleanor. She's a model. Yeah, she is very pretty." It's like Louis is trying to convince himself that yeah he really likes Eleanor.

"That's good." Harry nods. "How did you meet?"

"Harry, stop." Louis sighs, his hands going through Harry's curls. "I don't want to talk about her, okay? And I know that you don't want that either, I'm not stupid Haz." Louis whispers. "I'm here to make sure that we are okay, not to talk about my girlfriend. And I'm pretty sure that my girlfriend is not really the key to us being okay..."

"But if you don't believe in love, then she isn't the one Louis." Harry whispers. "If you don't believe in love while being in a relationship, then you are not together with the right person. You deserve to be with the right person."

"I deserve the life I'm living now, Harry." Louis gives Harry a soft smile. "It's alright, I'm happy. I get the chance to live my dream, to be a professional football player. I have a beautiful girlfriend and I just met the greatest friend ever. My life is okay. I have my football career which is everything for me and it lead me to meet you, Curlynator." Louis gives Harry a silly nickname and ruffles through his hair, trying to lighten up the mood.

"It's five to ten." Harry says when he looks at the clock.

"Yeah, I should go. Coach would freak out if he finds out that I'm late in bed, especially today after messing up training." Louis stretches himself.

"When is your first game?" Harry asks, trying to stall Louis. He doesn't want the older boy to leave.

"We play the first game against Brazil which will be pretty hard. They have very good players and they are the home team so they'll have loads of supporters in the stadium."

"I'll come and cheer for you." Harry smiles. "I'll even go and find a Tomlinson jersey."

"Well then there can be a full stadium with Brazilian fans, you'll stand out sunshine." Louis smiles. "It would make me really happy if you cheer for me. It will make me play better I'm sure."

"I'll make sure Liam gets me VIP tickets."

"I can get them as well." Louis says defensively. "I mean, it's my team. You'll get VIP box. I'll ask Zayn to help me."

"But now you have to go to sleep so you can have a good training tomorrow, superstar." Harry has a sad smile on his face. "Have a good night, Lou. Sweet dreams."

"We'll meet tomorrow again, yeah?" Louis gives Harry a hopeful look.

"Yeah of course. Meet me in my room during your break?"

Louis nods and kisses Harry's forehead.

"Good night, Curly. See you tomorrow."