Chapter 79

"How come?" It's just staying up late, isn't that easy.

Jun Qingyu said: "I didn't sleep during the task for four consecutive days, and I was still very energetic until the approval of the upload was completed."

Fu Yuanchuan praised: "Good physical strength."

Jun Qingyu smiled and kissed him, "If you are sleepy, go to sleep for a while. If you are not sleepy, let's go directly to register?"

"Go change clothes."

"it is good!"

I bought several formal suits for the banquet last time, but Fu Yuanchuan suggested buying a few more.

When Jun Qingyu was picking clothes, he was in a daze. He didn't even know about the registration at that time. Fu Yuanchuan even thought of the clothes he would wear when registering in the future.

It was past six o'clock when I changed my clothes and went out.

As the Spring Festival is approaching, there must be a lot of people registering, even when it comes to StarCraft, the popularity of the Spring Festival is not low.

Jun Qingyu watched the indoor seats full of people, all in pairs.

The bulletin board at the entrance is scrolled from nine to five in the afternoon. It may be because there are too many people registered. There is a flashing spot prepared by Han Yue, and the number of appointment numbers that can be discharged every day can be a few more.

Fu Yuanchuan held Xiaoyu's hand and asked, "Is it cold?"

When he came out, he prepared gloves, but Jun Qingyu would rather not wear them in the cold.

"It's not cold." Jun Qingyu's perception of cold is a bit slow. Maybe he wasn't very sensitive before, and now he is a mermaid, even if he wears thin clothes, he won't feel how cold.

It's just that Fu Yuanchuan was afraid that he would catch a cold, and it was a scarf and gloves.

Jun Qingyu added the fur collar of the clothes itself, which relieved Fu Yuanchuan's thoughts of wearing a scarf for him.

Hearing this, Fu Yuanchuan raised his hand to help him tidy up the burrs of his clothes. Looking at the fluffy little fish, a little smile appeared in his eyes, "Let's go, go."

"Ok."

There were a lot of people coming in and out here. Fu Yuanchuan didn't wear the imperial military uniform, just the ordinary formal suit that matched Jun Qingyu's, which was not too eye-catching.

Their numbers are relatively high. Fu Yuanchuan thought for a while and said, "You sit here and I will go in line."

It is troublesome to rearrange the numbers according to the ten numbers.

Jun Qingyu shook his head, hugged Fu Yuanchuan's arm and said, "I'll be with you."

As soon as he entered the team, Jun Qingyu vaguely felt that someone was watching. Considering that it was a public place, the other party might just glance at it inadvertently.

Although they were all wearing masks, Jun Qingyu didn't even take off the masks to be on the safe side, but standing in the crowd like this, you can see the existence of the gap at a glance.

But after a while, the line of sight had not disappeared, and Jun Qingyu couldn't help looking in that direction.

The other boy also noticed Jun Qingyu's gaze, smiled at him, then turned around and hammered his husband.