Chapter 84

Jun Qingyu seemed to have not heard his implication, if nothing had happened, he finished the dried fish, and then took a new one, "Try it?"

Putting the dried fish on Fu Yuanchuan’s lips, Jun Qingyu smiled meekly and harmlessly and said, "Ah--"

However, Fu Yuanchuan just took a bite, and Jun Qingyu quickly took the dried fish back and took a bite, and said vaguely: "If you don't eat it, I'll eat it."

Fu Yuanchuan raised his eyebrows, Xiao Yu looked innocent, but the playful smile in his eyes could not hide.

"This brand of dried fish is the best I think. It's a pity that you don't eat it... Um!"

Fu Yuanchuan kissed him, bit the dried fish when Jun Qingyu was stunned, kissed him gently when he parted, and took away the seasoning powder from his lips by the way.

Savoring the dried fish carefully, Fu Yuanchuan's eyes always fell on Jun Qingyu, the corner of his mouth was slightly squeezed, and he thought thoughtfully: "It tastes good."

Jun Qingyu's face instantly blushed, "That..."

Fu Yuanchuan wiped the corners of his mouth with a tissue, and asked, "Are you full?"

"I'm full." As soon as the voice fell, I felt myself being hugged.

Jun Qingyu subconsciously circled Fu Yuanchuan, "Where to go?"

"Go eat fish."

"...?" The direction to go back was the bedroom, Jun Qingyu hugged Fu Yuanchuan's neck tightly, and whispered, "I can't..."

"Yes."

"It's going to be gentle."

"it is good."

---

As the Chinese New Year holiday was drawing to a close, while Jun Qingyu was still planning where he would go to play on the last day, news came from Todice that there was a movement in the Federation.

The holiday was completely exhausted, and several marshals held a meeting in the palace until late at night.

Jun Qingyu sat in the office, which was newly decorated for Fu Yuanchuan to handle official duties, but Fu Yuanchuan had never been here.

Because it is relatively close to the conference room, so let him wait here.

The boiled hot water made a beep sound, Jun Qingyu came back to his senses, drank the cold tea in the cup, and replaced it with new hot water.

He just saw Marshal Abbott also go in. The news that Marshal Abbott belonged to the Federation has not been released yet. Naturally, such an important meeting cannot exclude him.

After all, there is no conclusive evidence that can crucify him. Marshal Abbott's father has a high reputation in the empire, and it is not easy to move Marshal Abbott.

Jun Qingyu shook his head. It would be more troublesome to be hard in the background. Just thinking about it, it vaguely seemed to hear something.

It is very light, but the feeling of falling in the ear from time to time is very real.

Jun Qingyu noticed something was wrong, put down his teacup and got up and walked to the door, opened the door, "Shi Kaixin."

"Here, Madam." Shi Kaixin stood by the door and asked quickly when he heard the voice: "What's the matter?"

Jun Qingyu asked: "Did you hear anything?"

"Voice?" Shi Kaixin heard the words and was quiet for a moment, as if listening to the voice Jun Qingyu said, but it was all quiet here, and all the disturbances were obvious, "No."