Chapter 85

Jun Qingyu Lu and Fu Yuanchuan have been making small expressions at each other, but in fact they have nothing to say, they just want to be in touch with him.

Shi Kaixin added tea to him in silence.

Seeing the floating car driving into the street of the dessert shop, Jun Qingyu sent a message to Fu Yuanchuan: "I'm here, you too. 】

Fu Yuanchuan: [Ok, pay attention to safety. 】

Jun Qingyu put away Guangnao, got off the car and entered the dessert shop through the back door.

Although I said that I didn't open the door recently, there are still a lot of people nearby. Maybe it was because of luck, or when the main star came to check in and take a look, it would be considered a visit.

Jun Qingyu has already had a data analysis of the influence of spring water consumption on the spirit of the monster. What he has to do now is to find a way to make a potion that does not detect the spring water, and this potion must have the ability to eliminate the mental power of the experimental product. ability.

The reason why the experimental product will affect people with strong mental power is because it is aggressive and agitated. A drop of water in a hot oil pan will naturally explode.

But how to eliminate it is also a hassle.

When Jun Qingyu treated Fu Yuanchuan, if the aura consumed was converted into the spring water that he needed to use, the amount was definitely not small, and it was inconvenient to carry. It is impossible for everyone to watch you take water out of the space.

It is impractical and time-consuming, the enemy is not stupid, and it feels wrong and ran away.

Jun Qingyu thought that he would make a potion first, and then he was considering how to hide the presence of spring water in the potion.

He is not a professional experimenter, and he doesn't know whether the chemical agents used in the experiment will react with spring water. He simply uses fruits and vegetables to squeeze the juice. The test object is a monster. After it is made, the fruits and vegetables can be replaced with other things at will, clean water It's okay.

After setting it up, Jun Qingyu said: "Shi Kaixin, go to the next door and call Yao Yao over."

"Good lady."

The person was next door, and Shi Kaixin went to get someone back very quickly.

When Yao Yao came in, she was still stunned when she saw Jun Qingyu, as if she didn't expect Jun Qingyu to be here now.

Yao Yao smiled and said, "Didn't it mean that the dessert shop is not open recently. Marshal Fu is leaving today. I thought you would go with the battleship."

Jun Qingyu fiddled with the prepared test tubes, gently raised his chin to indicate the position in front of him, "Sit."

"it is good."

To save time, Jun Qingyu did not use ink, and went straight to the subject, "I have prepared something that should be able to suppress your restless mental power, but it has not been tested yet."

Yao Yao nodded and asked, "What do I need to do? Just speak up."

Jun Qingyu said: "You release your mental power and release it to the fullest extent."

Yao Yao hesitated for a moment. Although she was eating dessert from the dessert shop, it could only play a supplementary role to her mental power, and could not completely suppress it, so if she releases all of it now, she can also achieve her peak mental power. attack.