Chapter 86

Jun Qingyu stared at this reply for a long while, with a faint smile in the bottom of his eyes, pressing his fingertips against the virtual buttons, he didn't know what to reply for a while.

Shi Kaixin could also tell who Jun Qingyu was chatting with when he saw it. The state looked completely different and it was easy to tell.

In this way, he stayed aside and waited honestly.

Jun Qingyu thought for a while and replied: [Then I will tell you when things are settled down. 】

The mecha hasn't been obtained yet, whether it is really like what Yao Yao said is still to be discussed.

Now that I have said it, it will be disappointing if it doesn't work then.

Fu Yuanchuan: [Good. 】

Jun Qingyu sent a small emoticon in the past, but it showed that the sending failed.

At this time, the battleship should have left the main star field, or is passing through a black hole, and the signal should not be good.

Jun Qingyu didn't bother him anymore.

Seeing Jun Qingyu put away and put away, Shi Kaixin couldn't help asking: "Madam, do you need someone to stare at?"

How did Shi Kaixin feel that it was wrong? What Yao Yao said just now was one after another. Jun Qingyu only replied a few words sporadically, and inexplicably led the conversation to the mecha, which was a bit too jumpy.

"No." Jun Qingyu could see the demon's thoughts, did not mention it at first, but after seeing the fruit and vegetable juice in the test tube, he began to speak with guidance.

It can't be said to be malicious, but it is a bit of good intentions in it.

After all, this fruit and vegetable juice has a much higher aura concentration than the previous ones.

Yao Yao is sensitive to spiritual power, and he must be aware of what's wrong this time.

The words are ringing, even if he doesn't answer the words, Yao Yao rounds up by himself.

However, no matter what, if that kind of mecha really exists, he will pay several times the price on the market, trade, not favors.

Compared with Wen Chengyao's not-so-good star thief, Yao Yao is more like a clever star thief.

Jun Qingyu shook his head, stopped thinking about Yaoyao, bowed his head and cleared the table.

Experimental data needs to be recorded repeatedly. Before, Jun Qingyu planned to make progress gradually, but now there is not enough time and can't wait to take it slowly.

After three more experiments, the average value should be calculated.

When recording, Jun Qingyu used pen and paper. Things that are too smart have pros and cons. To be on the safe side, handwriting is safer.

Shi Kaixin stood aside, looking at the back door without squinting, for fear of seeing something that shouldn't be seen.

After finishing writing, Jun Qingyu closed the logbook, and seeing that the demon hadn't returned, he thought that the mecha might not be able to be delivered for a while, so he got up and said, "Let's go."

"it is good."

---

After the data information came out, when he returned home, Jun Qingyu was not idle. He didn't even care about food and went into the study, loaded the data into the virtual computer, and then wrote down the simulation results to contrast with the experimental data.