Chapter 99

Jun Qingyu thought for a while, "You really seem to be in poor health all the time."

"..."

Fu Yuanchuan was silent, and Jun Qingyu continued to guess, "It should not be in the direction of mental power."

If something went wrong with the mental power, he couldn't help but know.

It didn't take long for those experimental products to explode, maybe the other party had some thoughts.

But now it is obviously picked out before it diverges, and proper maintenance can also prevent the possibility of these unknown substances diverging.

The body and these unknown substances must be handled separately.

Jun Qingyu was taken aback, and slowly said, "So...this is the reason why you want to adjust my rights to the highest level?"

As mentioned before, because of the sensitive identity is one of them, Fu Yuanchuan has explained, but did not elaborate.

Upon seeing this, Fu Yuanchuan fumbled and opened the backpack at hand, and said, "I brought out a box of ice cream. Let me see how it tastes."

Knowing that he was changing the subject, Jun Qingyu did not stop him. The ice cream was fed to his lips and he said: "You have always given me the highest authority within your authority, and then you have given me the highest authority beyond your authority. You have never stopped for a long time. Did you have an idea before?"

In some things, what Fu Yuanchuan did was not simply to protect him, but to put the rights in his own hands.

Jun Qingyu thought, his authority has never been lowered, but has been getting higher and higher.

After hearing this, Fu Yuanchuan did not continue to skip this topic. He raised his hand around his waist and hugged Xiaoyu tightly. He explained, “The situation was more complicated at the time, so I thought, if there is an accident one day, what rights do you have? I won’t be wronged either."

The transfer of power is more of a precautionary measure, and naturally it is better to hand it over to Xiaoyu as soon as possible.

Moreover, the previous delegation of power was purely because the situation was not good for them, coupled with physical reasons, a little carelessness may cause accidents.

But now things are over, and there won't be much impact afterwards. If it weren't for the unknown substance, Fu Yuanchuan might not speak out and make Xiaoyu worry about this matter.

Jun Qingyu pursed his lips and was silent as if he was laughing at Fu Yuanchuan. After a while, he snorted, "Do I seem to be wronged by myself?"

"It's not like." Fu Yuanchuan showed a slight smile on his face, and kissed the sweetness on Xiaoyu's lips, "good."

"It's okay now." Fu Yuanchuan coaxed, "Don't be unhappy."

"It's not unhappy." Jun Qingyu ate the ice cream, "Is it counted as if you have something to hide from me?"

"...Not too much?"

"Humph."

Fu Yuanchuan quickly laughed and coaxed the fish.

Jun Qingyu heard Fu Yuanchuan's good words and asked: "What do you plan to do with the M star matter?"

"I've been arrested." After a pause, Fu Yuanchuan said again: "I'm still alive. I'll send it to the palace in a few days and leave it to you."