Chapter 100

Upon seeing this, Jun Qingyu asked, "What's the problem?"

Shi Kaixin timely floated a sentence next to him: "Take care of your mermaid farming industry, but also care about the parents. Are you so intolerant of the public's face?"

The person in charge looked at Shi Kaixin, but saw that the other person looked at him with a cold face and wanted to open his mouth to speak, but he only had a look in his eyes and he didn't dare to say a word.

Shi Kaixin is innocent, this is not what scared me, I didn't do anything.

Set my mind, the person in charge took a deep breath, "If you have something, I will just say it. Your Royal Highness looks exactly the same as the mermaid. With the light golden hair and other details, it will inevitably make people think of the mermaid and your Royal Highness. Relationship."

Jun Qingyu nodded and asked: "So what?"

Speaking of this incident, the person in charge did not have the nervousness just now, and talked freely: "The fact that the little mermaid becomes a human being is really too surprising. If the news goes out, it will not shock everyone, but how can it be said? It will have a lot of influence on Your Highness."

"Is there any evidence that the little mermaid can become a human? Whether the little mermaid can grow up is still an unsolved mystery for you. Now that a little mermaid can become a human, do you believe that?"

"If you can change people, you can change a few more. If you can't change it, you think who is embarrassing when the news leaks."

The person in charge opened his mouth, and was vaguely confused by Jun Qingyu's words.

Jun Qingyu's reaction after knowing the news was completely beyond his expectation.

For this kind of thing, as the person concerned, knowing that his identity is at risk of being exposed, shouldn't the first reaction be panic?

No matter how hard it is, I am afraid and panic to negotiate terms with him, but what is the situation when he comes up to pursue the responsibility?

It's your business that the mermaid turns into a human, so why do you blame me?

Shi Kaixin looked at the slightly sluggish person in charge, and shook his head unattainably. At this level of a three-legged cat, he dare to dance to the bottom of the hall?

The person in charge pursed his lips, forcing himself to come out of Jun Qingyu's rhythm, "But the news will still have an impact on Your Highness, right?"

Putting aside other things, just talking about the little mermaid becoming a human being and becoming the empress of the empire will also become the headline of the media vying to report.

"I know that in the Empire, the Empress and Your Majesty can cover the sky with one hand and prevent the leakage of these news, but the Federation side... Your Royal Highness, you understand what I mean, right?"

Jun Qingyu was a little annoyed, and the person in charge had nothing worthy of scrutiny. He simply said, "What conditions do you want to discuss?"

"I want to talk about the treatment of the mermaid breeding base."

The person in charge said: "The new fruits and vegetables seem to have the same effect as the little mermaid. Is your Royal Highness considering giving the new fruits and vegetables to the breeding base for operation? Or simply withdraw the fruits and vegetables and no longer be on the market."

There are cheaper and simpler fruits and vegetables, even the nobles will give preference to fruits and vegetables.

In addition, there are now many mermaid breeding bases, and it is determined that it has something to do with the Federation. Even if the empire is now easing relations with the Federation, they do not dare to clearly support the Federation's industries in the Empire.