Chapter 103

"No injury." Fu Yuanchuan hugged Xiaoyu tightly and shook his wagging hand, "Don't practice anymore?"

"Well, I'm tired." Jun Qingyu, who didn't even change his breathing rate, said frankly, "I want to watch you practice."

Looking at Fu Yuanchuan's training from the first point of view is more interesting than his own training.

"it is good."

Fu Yuanchuan naturally met Xiaoyu's requirements.

Compared with the basic training just now, the difficulty level of the next practice has increased.

After Shi Kaixin finished training, he looked at a mecha that was vacant in the training room over there.

The mecha cab can only accommodate one person, and two people are crowded in the same cab.

How uncomfortable.

many…

After a little silence, he took out his light brain to send a message.

Shi Kaixin: [Yu Zhi! ! I won't change with you! Come here, let me go back to deal with official duties! 】

Single dogs express strong condemnation.

Yu Zhi: [? 】

Shi Kaixin banged on the virtual keyboard, a series of characters appeared on the light brain, and clicked to send after writing a 300-character long story.

A red exclamation point appeared next to the message.

Shi Kaixin: "..."

Pull black? !

Shi Kaixin angrily decided to go to the cafeteria to have a good meal, and when he left, he did not forget to open the notice prohibiting entry for cleaning.

Generally, when someone is detected to leave, the robot will take the initiative to clean the site and replace some seriously damaged things like floor tiles with new ones.

Jun Qingyu heard the sound of closing the door, turned his head and glanced, and then turned his gaze back to the console in the next moment.

---

From the main planet to the first finalized travel planet, the journey time is less than ten days.

It was not a fixed route that came out in an imperial spacecraft, and the speed was naturally much faster than expected.

After getting off the spaceship, Jun Qingyu stretched, surrounded by the fragrance of green grass.

Most of the planets in the interstellar age have strong characteristics and unique ones.

Some are green plants covering a large area, some have a large ocean area, and some rely on the late entertainment facilities to build a planet with a strong overall playability.

But Jun Qingyu did not choose that planet.

Relatively speaking, it will be quieter, and it will be safer as the first stop of travel.

When they came down, they didn't bring anyone with them.

When the suitcase is opened, it will follow automatically, will move forward with their actions, and will also intelligently judge the direction.

But going out to play with a suitcase, no matter how smart, it will be a bit cumbersome.

"Go back to the hotel first."