Chapter 105

With that, Fu Yuanchuan set up his suitcase and said, "Sit down."

"Okay." Jun Qingyu sat down obediently, holding Fu Yuanchuan's hand.

There is an elevator and a direct passage from here to the exit, but Fu Yuanchuan did not go there, but pushed the little mermaid slowly around like a walk.

A place that can be used as a tourist planet, even the place where the spacecraft landed, has a good view.

From the layers of glass here, you can still see the sea not far away. This side should also be a flat land created by reclaiming the sea, a bit like an isolated island floating in the sea.

The edge is down, and waves hit from time to time, leaving behind a string of dense foam.

Looking at the sea, Jun Qingyu couldn't help saying: "Mermaids eat fish."

"Yeah." Fu Yuanchuan, who has been raising the little mermaid for so long, naturally knows what the mermaid's daily ration is.

Jun Qingyu pondered: "Then I go swimming in the sea, is that a free buffet?"

"...?"

Fu Yuanchuan was stunned and didn't think of a reasonable explanation for a while.

"It seems that counts?" Fu Yuanchuan said, "But some fish are not good raw, so you can catch some sea fish for sashimi."

You can also grab the ones that can't be eaten raw, and grab them back to the shore for barbecue.

Jun Qingyu responded with a smile, "Okay."

Catching fish is no more fun than swimming.

May be in the nature of the little mermaid in the body, so inexplicably interested in catching fish by hand.

Although the current mermaid relies on the breeding base to survive, the combat effectiveness of the little mermaid is not low after leaving the breeding base, and it can survive when thrown into the sea.

After all, there are wild little mermaids.

It's just that the mermaid breeding base will not give up such a big benefit.

In order to make it easier for the little fish to swim, Fu Yuanchuan made a special place to stay on the beach.

After going out, walking down the steps is the beach, which is very close.

Jun Qingyu sat on the edge of the bed, unfolded his clothes and hung them up, and suddenly found something wrong with the bed.

Putting down the clothes, Jun Qingyu pressed the mattress with his hand. It was not a soft and elastic feedback, but it was a bit like water in it.

Jun Qingyu's eyes lit up, "Yuanchuan, here is a waterbed."

"like?"

"We can try it."

"..." One of the clothes Fu Yuanchuan was holding fell back into the suitcase without holding it firmly.

Looking at the little fish by the bed who didn't realize what he had said, Fu Yuanchuan helplessly raised his hand and rubbed his cheek, "Don't mess around."

"Huh?" Jun Qingyu blinked his eyes innocently, "Don't mess up...you?"

"Ok."

"In other words, it can't be messed up, but can it be teased?"

Fu Yuanchuan was silent for a moment, and said: "There is also a barbecue grill outside, and there are a lot of fresh meat and fish in the refrigerator. I originally planned to take you to barbecue after swimming."