Hair pt3

Ok THERE WILL BE SMUT BUT ITS GONNA BE SOFT. Dom!nat - sorry for those who wanted dom!reader but yanno more people requested Nat (also not great at smut so don't hate - enjoy )

Nats pov-
Mine and y/n's lips pressed against eachother. Both of us wanted this. We both initiated the kiss. We kissed again this time with less hesitancy.
Nat- " do you want this"
You- " I couldn't think of anything better Natty"

I smile at the name. She made my guard drop and I loved it. I pick her up and her legs straddle round my waist. I never take my lips away as I sit down on the bed with her. She's straddling my lap and I pull away and look into her beautiful y/e/c eyes.
You- " why did you stop"
Nat- " someone's eager"
Y/n just smirks at me. I pull her big sweatshirt off her and reveal that she has nothing underneath. She's on my lap naked as I start to kiss her neck. She lets out a little moan. Note to self that that's a sweet spot. I get up and place her on the bed and get naked myself. I place gentle kisses all down her body. Sucking on her nipples on my way down. Leaving light hickeys from her neck down her stomach.

I kiss the inside of her thighs making her whine slightly. I start to kiss her pussy finding out from her moans what she likes. I wanted her to enjoy herself. I add a finger in. She's tight.
Nat- " relax gorgeous. You'll enjoy it more"
Just like that she relaxes and I add another finger. I apply pressure on her clit and she is moaning really loud.
You- " fuck Nat.... Oh god.... Oh my.... I think I'm close...."
Nat- " cum baby"
Just like that I feel her release and I lap up her juices . I let her ride out her orgasm. She goes to return the favour but not today. Todays about her. I wanted to show her how much I could treasure her.
Nat- " your so beautiful. Let's get you cleaned up"

Time skip- ( aftercare)

Your pov-
That was the best thing ever. She was amazing. I loved every second. Right now I'm snuggled into her and I'm laying on her chest under the covers with her favourite James Bond film playing in the background. She squeezes me a little tighter every now and again to reassure me that she's here still.

Nats pov-
In the last 5 minutes y/n has been drifting in an out of sleep. I have been drawing little circles and patterns on her back to try and get her to sleep. She was exhausted bless her. I look down again and she's fast asleep. I can't wait to start a relationship with her

The end :) did y'all enjoy I had no clue what I was doing tbh