Dirty Laundry

A few days later

"To the laundry room now, let’s go.”

Dante picks up Athena whilst standing erect within her. She gently bounces up and down his cock with each impending step to their destination. Her arms wrapped firmly around his neck as his held her ass in place.

Dante slipped out of Athena and placed her on top of the washing machine before turning it on. Vibrations were sent throughout Athena’s stark naked body as her breasts began to gently bob, continually arousing Dante.

“Play with yourself for me.” Dante requested, stepping back and stroking his own cock paying special attention to the precum on his tip.

Athena began to touch herself, running her fingers through her folds as if she was skilfully painting a picture. Dante was more than pleased with himself seeing this, he soon got down in front of the machine and forced Athena’s legs open, holding them wide apart as he buried his face in her cunt.

His tongue swirled about as if he was licking his favourite flavoured ice cream. Dante had now inserted his tongue inside of Athena’s entrance, circling it about as she lifted her hips towards him and ran her fingers through his hair.

The vibrations of the machine working along with Dante’s tongue intensified the feeling of ecstasy Athena felt but soon she craved to feel more of him inside of her.

“Please.” She begged and he obliged.

Dante sat the tip of his cock at her entrance before leaning forward and passionately kissing Athena like his life depended on it. He finally extended his full length into her with a slow and deep thrust before retreating back and slamming into her with force.

“God.” Athena whimpered, blissfully full.

Dante rocked his hips back and forth, never maintaining one pace as his mouth nuzzled into her neck moaning into her skin. He thrust harder causing her whole back to hit the wall behind them.

“Grab onto my shoulders.” Dante groaned as he continued to pound Athena.

She did as told and Dante brought her whole body up against his toned chest, her soft breasts yet erect nipples grazed against his pecks while her hands caused indentations on his skin.

“Dante, fuck I…”

I love when you’re an incoherent mess and out of breath.” Dante smiled as he helped Athena get back on the ground before leaning her over the washing machine and inserting himself inside her from behind. Slamming into her until she threw her head back and moaned, Dante steadied himself and commanded,

Bounce that ass against my dick.”

Athena did just that, twerking her ass for Dante and moving it in circular motions for him as her pussy tightens against his cock.

“Jesus, Athena.”

Dante’s body ripples with tremors of pleasure as she shoves himself inside of her one last time. He quickly removes himself from her warmth and jerks his cock a few times before releasing all over Athena’s ass. His seed dripped all over her perfect curve as he collapsed onto her, neither of them being able to move for a few good minutes.

"I can't believe we've spent the last few days in this apartment." Athena stated as she relaxed against Dante.

"I can't believe we've had sex in every room of this apartment and on almost every surface."  Dante's mind wandered off, recalling the last few magical days.

"You are insatiable."  Athena laughed as she turned around and placed a delicate kiss against his lips.

"I had a lot of time to make up for. We needed this, just you and I withdrawn from the world in our own little bubble."

The following morning.

Good morning, sweetheart." Dante gleamed at the beautiful woman in his bed.

“Good morning, love. "  Athena stretched before wincing in pain.

" Are you alright? "

" Yes but I think my body needs to recover from all our sessions."

Dante's face broke out into a smug smile as he tapped himself on the shoulder, indicating a job well done.

" Unfortunately we can't hide from the world any longer, duty calls."

"Hmm, sometimes I forget you're in charge of a whole city, Mayor Romano."

"You don't know what hearing you say my name like that does to me."

"Mayor Romano."

"Fuck Athena."  Dante groaned as he kissed his love, grabbing a fistful of her hair to deepen the kiss before pulling away.

“I texted my mother asking for a sit down, she insisted we have lunch together.”

“Exciting, I on the otherhand have council meetings all day and kind of have to break up with Crystal since the love of my life is back. Argh I hate having to be a heartbreaker.” Dante groaned.

“That’s not true, remember the first day we met and you couldn’t wait to get rid of your one night stand?”

Oh yeah, Gemma and then you walked into her desperate attempts to tame me and chased her off. God I was such a man whore. "

“Her name was Jenna and look at how things are going now, I’m the one that has tamed you. My little pet.” Athena mocked Dante.

I think we both know there’s nothing little about me and I’m your beast not your pet.” Dante wrapped his hand around Athena’s throat and squeezed it, while his other hand slid under her panties gently arousing her.

I think you need another reminder of who’s really in charge here baby.” Dante picked up Athena and devoured her lips with his own as the two made their way towards the shower. Things were about to get wet, in more ways than one.

 Things were about to get wet, in more ways than one