OMG what have Bondita did?

Trilochan and his Bahu entered the Mandap at correct time.

Everyone is shocked. Brinda is in deep shock.

Trilochan: Kalindi, do you want to send us to heaven this much quick?

Kalindi is dumbstruck, she can't recognise anything for a moment. She cries.

Kalindi: Trilochan ji!! Trilochan ji, you came back. You've woke up. You are back. Tell us who kidnapped you? They said you both were drowned in river.

Chandra explains the truth.

She throws the garland away from their photos. And runs to Bondita and hugs her. Trilochan becomes emotional on seeing it.

Trilochan: Kalindi, won't you ask about me?

Kalindi cries on seeing him.

Trilochan: Don't cry or else I will go back.

Kalindi nods no and smiled.

Brinda thinks: What the hell is happening is here? How did he woke up? They ain't died? Chandrachur fooled me. Shit!!!

Anirudh throws the garland away and runs towards Trilochan.

Trilochan turns his face aside. Bondita and Niroop looks on.

Anirudh: Kaka... Kaka, you woke up. You are back.

Trilochan: Who are you?

Anirudh: Kaka? I am Anirudh, your Anirudh.

Trilochan: I don't know anyone in that name.

Anirudh: Bondita, what happened to him? Did he forgot everything?

Niroop: Who are you?

Anirudh looks at him because he is sitting beside Bondita.

Trilochan: I don't forget anything. If my memories are lost then how did I called Kalindi?

Anirudh: Kaka...

Trilochan: How dare you to do another marriage? Who gave you permission?

Anirudh: Kaka, actually I accepted this marriage because....

Chandra comes near and gets his blessings.

Brinda: Anirudh, why did you moved from mandap? Till our rituals are not completed.

Trilochan: Heyy! No marriage will happen here. No one can become my Bahu except Bondita.

Brinda gets furious.

Brinda: Anirudh, come fill my maang with Sindoor.

Anirudh nods no.

Brinda: Anirudh, don't test my patience. Come Anirudh. Today is our marriage.

Trilochan: Hey, are you deaf? You demanded this marriage to save me only right? I am awaken now. You mistreated me right, now see what I am going to do.

He gets the gun and points on her.

Brinda: Anirudh, no. You can't do this. Come fill my maang.

Anirudh: Enough of your dramas. Now everything came to an end. You tortured us a lot. Now, you're gonna punished for it.

All people gathered there.

Brinda: Everyone here, is there no one to give me justice? Roy Chaudharys are cheating me. Anirudh, this Anirudh Roy Choudhary stained me on that night. He used me and planned to throw off me.