What a nice day to live

Flashback:

"Hey y/n, where did you get your mask?" ****** asked.

"My sister gave it to me the day i was sent to Liyue." Answered the young lady.

"Do you ever want to go back to Inazuma? And live there?" ****** asked.

"No"

"Really? I've heard Inazuma is a pretty nice nation, i'd love to go there one day." ****** said.

"Let's go there together Y/n" ****** said.

"Let's do that." Y/n smiled at one of her best friends.

Y/n and Keqing hugged. "If you ever need anything, just tell me." Keqing said.

We watched the sunrise that day. She's one of my best friends.

End of flashback.

-

Y/n pov:

"That's..... not how you use chopsticks...." I said.

As an apology, the ginger had asked me to a late night dinner. After i fell, i managed to break my umbrella. So he paid for my food.
I didn't need mortal food at all, but it was quite good so i didn't want to decline his offer.

I also got to know what he's called, Childe.
An odd name but good enough, atleast it's a name. Right?

"Really....?" He said.

He had been struggeling with how to eat his noodles. He's clearly not from Liyue.

*Sigh*

I picked up my fork and handed it to him.
"Here, please take this. People are looking.." i said, slightly embarrassed by how people were watching him struggle. And since i'm sitting next to him, naturally people would look at me too.

In the end, he ended up using the fork.

"You're not from here either are you?" Childe asked me, quite suddently.

"What makes you believe that?" I answered him with another question.

"Your attire doesen't suit the Liyue traditional clothing." He said, stating the obvious.

He was right. I was wearing inazuman clothing, and a kitsune mask on my head.
I did want to use Inazuma's traditional clothing, to remind myself not to forget my other nation.

"And i don't think people in Liyue go around with rabbit and fox accessories." He said.

"Excuse me?" I said, slightly offended.

My ears dropped a little and i gave him a little glare. Sure, my ears were quite long, but do they really look like bunny ears?

I then hear him laughing. "Don't be so offended, i was just messing with you. Ever since i first got here i've heard about you and the adepti. I'm kinda glad i got to meet you in person, it's quite an honor." He said and smiled at me.

First an insult and a compliment?
The next thing you know, he'll be your friend and then your enemy.

"I know a lot about you too." I said, sending him a glare. He's obviously not an ally. He could've been the one to slaughter Morax for all I know.

He then smirked and we sent eachother glares. It felt like the room around us darkened. I silently stood up and slightly bowed.
"Thank you for the food." I said, sending him a smile. But by the look on his face, it looked more like threat.