Chapter 19

Blake's pov

"What is this" he says "are you pregnant" he adds on,I freeze this is not the way I wanted him to find out,when I don't answer he walks of into the front room and I follow him.

He sits down and I sit next to him "Yeah" I say,his head whips to mind and I can see different emotions flash through his eyes "I Erm" he clears his throat "wow,congratulations" he says "your not angry" I question "no,shocked yes but not angry,your not a baby anymore Blake and I need to come to terms with that" he pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek.

"Thank you" I say "dam I'm to young to be a grandad" we both laugh and Xavier walks into the room,my laughter comes to an immediate stop "what you guys laughing about" he questions "go get everybody else" I say.

He walks of and a few minutes later everybody is in the front room sat down "so I have some News,I didn't want to tell you this way but I guess I am" I put the pregnancy scan on the table and my mother shoot up with a scream "i know I already knew but yay I'm going to be a grandmother" i smile and she hugs me "congratulations" she says.

Matteo and Diego get up and hug me at the same time "congratulations Blake" they kiss my cheek "come on" mum drag them and dad out of the room leaving me with Xavier.

I sit next to him "congratulations Blake" he says still deep in thought "I'm sorry,I just I know your older than me but I feel like your my baby sister and it's just weird knowing your all grown up" he adds on "Thank you Xavier and I feel like that about you to,your growing up,but that's what happens"

I give him a big hug, "right give me a second to ring Cole" he gets up and walks out of the room.

"Hello" I say into my phone
"Hey darlin,you ok,is the baby ok" he questions,with panic evidence in his voice
"Yes we are ok,but erm my family know that I'm pregnant"
"Oh ok Erm how" he says confused
"The scan must of dropped out of my pocket and my dad found it,your not angry are you"
"Angry no" he laughs "how did they react" he questioned
"Pretty well actually"

"Well I'm glad,me and the girls are excited for Tommrow" tomorrow the girls are coming around to properly meet the family as last time it wasn't under the best circumstances and they didn't meet the twins,so they are coming around tomorrow.

"Aww I'm glad" I say "has she gone on a date" he questions "Erm who" I say acting innocent "Ellie"

"Yeah" I say, he huffed "she's growing up,I don't want her to date until she 40" he says seriously "god what is we have a girl" I giggle "then she won't be dating until she's 60" I laugh again.

"Right,I'm going I love you bye" I say "love you to" he ends the phone and I walk of to find my family.

"Cole" my mum questions when I walk into the kitchen,I feel like the kitchen is our family's gathering spot,we are always in here. "Yeah,I was just telling him you guys knew as we wasn't planning on tell you guys this way" they nod "what are you hoping for" matteo asks me "Erm I'm not bothered as long as they are healthy"

"Your going to be a great mum Blake but I'm going to be an even better uncle" Diego says,we all start laughing "well thank you Diego".

"What are you guys going to do about the living situation" Xavier asks, "we haven't spoke about that yet" I say truthfully "well you have your house,it will be ready in about 3 weeks" dad says "I'll have to speak to him about it,but also harper and Ellie" dad just nods his head.

"Xavier come with me" I say,he gets up reluctantly and follows me up the stairs,once we reach my bedroom he jumps on my bed and I follow after him "what's up" he questions "nothing I just wanted to catch up with you and to make sure nothing is putting to much pressure on you" I say,being next in line to take over the mafia puts a lot of stress on him I can tell because he is always trying to do more than he needs.

"I'm good,I just" he stops speaking,i know it's really hard for him to speak about his feelings "dads just got such a reputation and I'm not sure I can live up to that" he speak,I pull him into a hug "Xavier stop putting pressure on yourself,there are two other sibling if you don't want to do it" I say "no I do don't get me wrong,I've trained for this and it's what I'm going to do but what if I let dad down or our name"

"But you won't and don't tell dad this but I think you might be better" we both have a laugh after that "thank you Blake" he says "your my baby brother I will always take care of you" I say standing up and pulling him into another hug.

He kisses my cheek and walks out of the room,I sit back down feeling so tired,my phones pinged 'goodnight darlin,I love you" Cole texted me I quickly text back 'good night,love you'

I throw my phone to the side as I start to fall asleep, god I love that man.