not so peachy ; kth (!)

this is the continuation of peachy which is one of my previous taehyung one shot. you dont have to read that one before this since this one can be a one shot by itself, but it might help for some contexts.

( ... )

the minutes go by so slow as you wait for the clock to strikes 8. your whole body was aching, you can feel a headache already settling in, your eyes heavy as you wanted nothing but to just drop your whole bodyweight to your comfortable mattress.

you stifled a yawn as you watch your co workers walking around. you had already done your work obligations for the day—and though you finished 15 minutes early, does not mean it wasnt a long day. it felt like the longest day. granted, your unstable moods and anger management issue played a role in that but alas the mountain of works that were given to you played an even bigger role.

20.00

you grabbed your bag in a swift before bolting your way to the elevator. screw biding goodbyes to your coworkers, you power walked to the elevator and press the down button as soon as you can. you dont have the energy to deal with anything or anyone right now. all you have in mind is your cozy bed and how bad you want to throw yourself on it—with dirty outside clothes and everything. who cares, youre changing the sheets tomorrow anyway.

ding!

the sound of your phone caught your attention as you lift your gaze up from the floor. fishing for the device on your pocket, your tired eyes squinted the moment they were greeted by the bright screen. taehyung kim was the notification thats sitting on top of your lockscreen.

taehyung kim
hey you

unbeknownst to you, you rolled your eyes out of spite. really, kim taehyung? after two weeks of ghosting and going mia, now he's texting you like you both are still buddy buddy.

oh so now youre talking to me

taehyung kim
oh come on dont be like that :(
seen
ok fine im sorry okay? i had
a lot on my mind

a simple heads up would be good

taehyung kim
i agree! and im sorry :( i promise
it wont happen again

what do you want

taehyung kim
i miss you
seen
dont you miss me too?

of course you do. but you werent gonna let him know that. what, he thinks youre gonna act all friendly after he gave you the cold shoulder for two weeks? after giving him the best orgasm in his life—quoted from his own words—and exchanging phone numbers, you knew this isnt the usual one night stand. you usually dont bother driving them to your place, or providing an after care, or hell, even helping them pick their clothes up from the floor.

taehyung was flirty, and wild, and enticing. of course you didnt see any relationship worthy aspect out of him but you figured he'd be fun to keep around. he was on board with it and thats why you both exchanged numbers.

after a couple days of flirting via texts and another mind blowing brought to him from yours truly—he just disappeared. no biggie, you thought. he was just a toy, after all. but fuck didnt it sting. he was so pretty, and loud, and so fucking whiny. you couldnt forget about him.

and now hes loosely wrapping himself around your fingertips again. it took a lot in you not to just give in to the temptations.