TWENTY-THREE

TWENTY-THREE
OLLIE

I stare at the beautiful girl that sleeps in front of me.

A smile etches onto my face.

She's so beautiful.

I look out the window of the jet and my eyes brighten when I see all the lights of the city below us.

"Ollie?" I look back at my girl to see her now awake rubbing her eyes.

"Hey, we're landing soon." I inform her, reaching forward to lightly touch her leg.

"Okay." She whispers, having a small stretch before standing up and taking the seat beside me.

My whole body warms when she begins to snuggle up against me.

My beautiful girl.

I lean down to kiss her forehead and wrap my arm around her shoulders.

"I still can't believe we're going to Paris." She beams up at me and I grin, happy that I've made her happy.

All I want to do is make her smile.

"I needed to get you away from all of this mess." I admit to her and she smiles gently and laces her fingers with mine.

Fuck I love this woman so much!

As soon as we've landed and made it to our hotel that we're staying in, is when I can fully relax — especially knowing I have the weekend with my Lilah.

"This is so nice." Lilah whispers in amazement as she looks around the room.

My eyes then fall to the large balcony doors and I gulp, feeling my lower region begin to stir.

Lilah didn't hesitate to change into a very short, silk black nighty once we got here, considering it's now just gone midnight. I can't keep my eyes off of her soft smooth legs as she elegantly moves around our hotel room.

"Ollie baby, are you listening?"

Ollie baby.

My face heats and I look up to see her now in front of me with her gorgeous smile on her gorgeous face.

"Sorry." I whisper and look up at her.

She reaches forward to stroke my cheek and I don't hesitate to lean into her soft touch.

"What was you saying, beautiful?" I question, placing a small kiss on the palm of her hand.

"I asked what we're going to be doing while we're here?" She beams and my eyes widen when she straddles my lap.

My arms automatically make their way around her waist and I pull her impossibly closer to me. She is literally my breath of fresh air — every time she's with me I feel like nothing can hurt me.

"Anything you want, my love." I whisper against her neck and feel a light shiver run through her body.

"What do you wanna do now?" She pulls back a little to look down at me with a mischievous smile.

"I wanna.....I wanna do you." I whisper breathlessly and she giggles throwing her head back. "Right on the balcony." I blurt out and a small gasp escapes her lips as she looks back down at me.

"You wanna have sex on the balcony right now?" She raises her eyebrows in shock and I eagerly nod my head.

A grunt escapes my lips when she begins to grind her hips against me. My hands fall to her thick thighs and I grip them tightly.