fifteen

Rose slowly blinked, rubbing her puffy eyes and stretched. Reaching for her phone she noticed it was still on and she remembered last night. Tommy was sat at his desk, his phone propped up on his computer and he was muted. Thankfully so since it seemed like he was yelling. He noticed movement on his phone and smiled at the girl.

"One sec guys." The boy muted on discord and unmuted his phone, "Morning." He smiled sweetly.

"Hi." Her voice was raspy and made her cringe, "are you streaming?"

He shook his head, "No, Ranboo is."

"Ranboo?"

"He's a new friend, you'll love him!"

"Oh, well I'll let you go-"

"No!" She flinched at the suddenness of his words, "Sorry, I just- you can stay on if you want, I have AirPods under my headphones to hear you." He lifted his headphones to show her, she smiled at him.

"If you're sure-"

"I am I am." He insisted. She smiled at him and when he glanced at the computer he gasped, quickly unmuting.

"WHAT THE FUCK WHYD YOU KILL ME?"

"You we're taking too long." Tubbo reasoned as Ranboo laughed.

"We're going to steal more things from Purpled."

"Fine fine." He smiled at his phone.

"Who we're you talking to anyways?" Tubbo asked

"None your business Tubbo."

If Rose had been watching him at that moment, she would've seen his cheeks tint a light pink.

~

"Tommy go eat dinner, we've been on call all day."

"But-"

"I'll be okay, if you want to call me when you're done-"

"I'll call you as soon as dinners over."

"Okay-" he grinned and hung up before she could say anything else.

He called her 20 minutes later and she could see he was still in his kitchen.

"Mums making me load the dishwasher so I figured I'd call you while-"

The girl laughed at his eagerness, "Tommy you didn't need to immediately-" he paused what he was doing.

"You don't want me to call you?"

"No no no no! I just mean, you don't have to." He smiled and placed another plate in the dish washer.

"Well I want to." She smiled as her cheeks became a light tint of pink.

"So what'd you have for dinner?"

"Cottage pie."

"What's that?"

"It's meat and vegetables and gravy with mashed potatoes on top, my mums a really good cook so." He shrugged nonchalantly as he bragged as he closed the dishwasher and grabbed his phone to head upstairs.

"I'll have to try her cooking sometime then." The blonde boy smiled brightly at his phone.

"She'd like that."