14

"You can't just spring this on me out of nowhere Ranboo." Tubbo said taking clothes out of the dryer. "I mean come on boo people say hey I got a raise not hey I got a job offer and we're moving."

"Bo its an amazing offer and it'll benefit our family."

"We can't even move because we haven't completely adopted Michael. Boo we can't move him to another city. So if you take it you'll have to go alone until it's finalized and I don't think our relationship can stand it." Tubbo said folding the toddlers clothes.

"We can make it work Bo. We've done it before."

"Yeah but we were kids in different states not different countries. Boo we have a son how are we going to do it?"

"Bo we can manage. And Michael will be okay. We can video call and I'll come down every chance I get."

-

"You be good for papa." Ranboo kissed his sons head cuddling the boy into his chest. "I'll call every night. I'll read you stories and I'll be home as soon as I can." He whispered with his eyes shut.

Michael sniffed clutching his fathers sweater. "Dada take wif. Michael go wif dada."

"Not yet buddy not yet. Soon."

Tubbo joined the hug taking in his husband's presence. Memorizing his hug and the way he leaned down to lift him off the ground. Both Tubbo and Michael in his arms saying goodbye.

"I love you both so much." He sighed as his boarding number was called.

Tubbo and Michael watched as he stepped onto the plane. They waved as the plane left.

"Bye dada. Love you." Michael sniffled looking at the plane fly further away.