𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝙹𝙴𝙷𝙽𝙰𝙸 𝙺𝙰𝚅𝙾𝙽 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 | 𝙶𝙴𝙴
▃▃▃

"Jehnai," I heard Kash mumbling.

"Hm," I sighed as I turned over so I was facing her. It was still dark, so I alr knowits probably early mornin.

"Your phone," she moaned out.

I looked over seeing I had multiple missed calls and texts.

Once I seen Meech's name, I quickly called him back.

"Yo, Meech what's up?" I asked, a little worried.

"They got him bro, I'm so sorry." Meech said and I scrunched up my face.

"Got who, Montae ... what happened?"

He sighed onna line, "somebody shot up Maji ... we took him to the hospital... but he died upon arrival," he revealed to me and I felt my face get hot.

"You saying my baby brother dead?" I spoke, not really wanting to believe what he was telling me.

"Yeah ... Maji was calling me askin where you was and shit; I ain't know so that's why I was texting you and shit. A few hours later; come to find out; somebody bombared your crib in coconut grove and got him."

"anybody tell my mama yet," I spoke, trynna keep my composure.

"Naaah ... but you need to go to the hospital. Identify his body and shit... I'm sorry bro. We gon find out who did this, I promise you."

"Aight ... one." I hung up the phone and started to get dressed.

"Jehnai, whats wrong?" Kashlynn spoke to me but I just ignored her cause I should've been home with my baby brother; but instead here I was.

I know its not her fault, I'm just mad at myself.

"Jehnai ... don't do that. What's going on," she stood up and walked in front of me.

I looked down at her and just broke down.

She wrapped her arms around my body and just held onto me ... I just needed to let this shit out before I break the news to my mama.

"It's gonna be okay, whatever it is."

"I'm straight," I told her as I quickly wiped my face.

Never knew I would get some vulnerable with somebody I was just having sex with.

But I can't lie, I care about Kash beyond allat.

"You're not, what happened. What is wrong?" She looked up at me as she used her thumb to wipe away some tears.

"My baby brother got killed," I expressed to her and her eyes widened.

"I'm so sorry Jehnai," she stood on her tippy toes and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I sighed deeply as she ran her fingers down my neck, shit was soothin fr.

"I gotta go to the hospital," I explained as I pulled away.

"Okay, I'm coming too."

"Naaah Kash, you don't gotta do allat."

"I want too, just gimmie a min." I just nodded my head as she quickly threw on some clothes.

One of my tshirts, a baggy pair of sweats and some uggs was on her feet.

She kept her hair inna bonnet and grabbed her keys and shit.

I watched as she ran into the bathroom and came back out with a toothbrush in her mouth and one for me.

I cracked a smile as I brushed my teeth wit her real quick.

"Appreciate you,"

"I got you," she responded.

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 📍
𝚃𝚁𝚄 𝙺𝙸𝙾𝚁 𝚉𝙰𝚅𝙸 | 𝚃𝙾𝙽𝙴
▃▃▃

"Nigga you killed his brother," I snapped at KP who just shrugged his shoulders.

"Nigga I never cared, you asked me to do a job — shit got handled. What you trippin for," he responded as he wiped down his gun.

I shook my head, "Kaliek ... I swea nigga you so fucking dumb. The plan was to rob this nigga and possibly injure him. Not kill his fucking brother."

KP shrugged, "maaan listen; ion even know why you stressin over Kash's whore ass — literally yall was just fucking and you mad cause she doing what you knew she was gonna do? Fuck other niggas ... like you sound dumb."

I rolled my eyes, "bro ... fuck Kash. It had nun to do with her."

"Bullshit, we never had beef w/ Gee and his people's and out of no where we do so we need to rob him? Naaah — much deeper than that. He stayed out of our way and we stayed out of his— but here you go mad cause I did what you asked."

"I'm not mad — but I know once these niggas figure it out we finna have a target on our back." I expressed; not really caring though.

Niggas been after my head for yrs.

"Maaaan —- you want Kash to run back to you? Let that nigga know she set him up, he gon drop her whore ass and boom — she back to you." KP randomly said to me.

I sat there and thought for a bit, "that shit smart for real ... he gon leave her ass alone once he find out she was the cause of it."

"Say no more —- get somebody to send a message to his right hand Meech; put the blame on Kash."

"Fo sho," KP dapped me up and walked off leaving me in thought.

Am I trippin?

He probably gon kill her ass ... naaah he gonna cut her off cause we don't shoot bitches unless necessary.

Well ... I guess it would be cause she "set" her brother up.

I sucked my teeth, fuck it.

Exactly what she get.

Fucking nut.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IM FINNA TURN THIS SHIT UP.

NOT TRU AND KP ON SOME GRIMY SHIT.

I HOPE YALL READY FOR THE DRAMA THATS FINNA UNFOLD.

😘