25. mistakes made

025

025

Devora would attempt to take her friend's advice, deciding to have fun knowing that the members were there, their sudden appearance was nothing more than a coincidence.

They were great people, and they probably wouldn't mind if Devora were to walk up to them and have a conversation. But, something told her not to.

It was better to pretend like she didn't see them, if anything.

Again, squeezing through the small slots between the moving figures, she made her way to the bar.

In hopes, she could possibly find a seat at the far end of the island, someplace where the guys weren't sitting.

Devora took a puff of comfort when she noticed that it was only three of the members who tagged along in their hangout.

Best of all, Jungkook was out of sight and didn't seem to be there with them.

Proceeding to the corner of the seat, she was approached by the employee that garrisoned the drink area.

"Hello, may I see your ID, please?" He urged respectfully.

"Oh right, I'm sorry." She chuckled foolishly, bringing it out from her phone case.

His eyes squinted for a second, determining that she barely made the cut.

"What would you like?"

She hummed in thought as if she didn't already decide on her way over. "Just a classic margarita."

Devora sat still in her seat, nails tapping against the mahogany counter, as the barkeep attended to the drink she asked for.

Her shoulders shuddered against a hand that was planted against her back.

"So, what are we ordering?" The voice asked.

It was Boseong, his flawlessly deepened cheeks were depicted beautifully under the lights as he checked out the display of countless drinks.

"I just got a margarita, you know, something to get me up." She was becoming accustomed to the loud music in the background, forgetting that it was even there for a moment in her conversation.

"Hey, isn't that Devora?" Jin tapped Taehyung's shoulder, his eyebrows cramped with uncertainty.

It was killing him not knowing who that woman was, he felt like he had seen her before.

He took a guess, assuming it was Devora, but in reality, he had no idea who that woman was. She did look like Devora, but he couldn't say for certain.

Taehyung looked over at the end of the island table, observing the girl with another taller guy that stood above her.

"Wait, I think it is Devora." Taehyung presumed Jin's assumptions were correct, a bit baffled that Devora was there.

"Maybe I should go say hi?!" Jin's friendly demeanor prompted him to do so.