Epilogue

6 months later

SCARLETT

"Why aren't you ready yet?"

"Just give me five more minutes.", he replied typing something in his phone.

"Anderson, keep that thing aside at once.", I demanded folding my hands.

"Come on, at least let me gloat a little after morning's speech."

"That doesn't give you any right to be late for dinner party."

"My girlfriend is a Taekwondo black belt. If someone dare say anything to me, he loses his mouth.", he smirked still buried in his phone.

"You're impossible. Now stop standing there with that bloody phone like a mannequin in black boxers.", I said tapping my foot on the floor.

"Your alliterations, cheers.", he jested.

And... my side-effects are already visible on him.

We are currently in Paris for International E-Summit. Now although it was a four-day Summit, we could only manage to attend the last day because of the recent big changes my company is undergoing.

Despite me asking Aaron to attend the other events of the Summit alone, he denied to come here without me.

Since the day of Rae's wedding, he's been following me like shadow. I always used to rely on no one but me for emotional support, but now he is always there for me, to have my back no matter what.

Aaron was one of the speakers in today's final event and as usual his speech was smashing, with the crowd cheering him as he delivered the spiel full of wits and sarcasm. Now we've got to attend the concluding dinner of the Summit and Aaron isn't ready to leave the suite.

"You better get ready before I burn that damned phone.", I said in an angry tone, which he has become habitual to, and headed to the door.

Tossing the phone aside on the bed, he pulled me closer and caged me in his arms from behind.

"Please spare the poor phone My Lady. You can punish me instead.", he whispered, resting his head on the crook of my neck.

"You're making us late.", I protested.

"Come on, there's still an hour to it. We can do many things in the mean-time." His lips slowly began tracing my skin as he kissed my collarbone.

And here, the old flirtatious Aaron is back. This side of him might be new to all but me. Neither his family nor friends know that he can also be such coquettish at times.

"If you won't come out in five minutes, I'll go there alone."

"You look so hot in this dress. I'm afraid I won't be able to resist anymore.", he pulled me closer.

"Really?", I smirked, turning around inside his grip.

"Oh God, my beasts are urging me to tear it open."

I moved forward towards his lips which he accepted hungrily for a second. But before he could taste any further, I nibbled his bottom lip and pushed him away the next moment. He landed straight on the bed with a scowl.

"Ouch... that hurts sweetheart."

"Your punishment. And don't forget... Virgins till we wed.", I shrugged.

"Ugh, the promises. You're a fox you know."

"Yeah, one with sharp teeth."

"Once I'll marry you then this wolf will prey on the fox."