His body rejected jin's

Namjoon POV:
I woke up with Taehyung clutching on to my neck, also with Yoongi hyung sleeping on my chest. This is how I wanted EVERY morning to be; cute, domestic, and fluffy.

My life had never felt so complete. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and he looked up at me. He smiled cheekily and I pecked his lips. "Hyung I'm worried for suga hyung...he stopped talking to us because of what happened".

I sighed "yes baby I know what can we do? He's over protective of those he loves. He felt like he wasn't there for Jungkook's childhood so he's just trying to be there now".

I pulled my Yoongi hyung closer to me. I pecked his head and he slowly started to stir in my arms. "Good morning hyung". He smiled and pulled himself up more so he was face to face with me. Then he kissed me. Slowly, lustfully and passionately. His kiss was intoxicating and addictive I was whipped for this man.

We pulled apart with a string of saliva connecting us, connecting our love. He wiped my mouth and nuzzled into my neck. He may be my alpha and my hyung but even he sometimes wants the attention and love and I'm more than willing to give that to him.

Taehyung looked at the both of us and then he held Yoongi hyung's hand in his. "We're sorry hyung, we really are". He smiled and kissed the both of us as a sign of accepting our apology.

"How's my little bubs  after last night?" Yoongi hyung worriedly asked. "I'm fine hyung in fact I feel so much better now. My mates marked me last night".

We chuckled at his response and I recalled last night.
I was so proud to have these two. I was very lucky to have not just one but two mates.

Hoseok POV:
FINALLY! It felt so nice to have this little bundle of joy back in my arms. My little omega was finally in my embrace again and I had the best sleep today too. I looked down at him and kissed his forehead.

He stirred and woke up slowly. Then he smiled at me, that cute eye smile that always melted me. I took his arms into mine and kissed his knuckles. "My baby I'm so glad to have you back. I'm sorry we faught over it all. Jin is really trying for our kookie don't worry everything will be fine. I promise."

Jimin sighed and cuddled into me. He buried his face into my neck and spoke sending me chills. "Hyung, I understand but I'm still concerned. He's our maknae I can't help but feel like something is up".

I understood him completely. "That's why my little Jiminie we will go and visit him. We can also ask the others to come too. Okay?" He looked up at me and giggled then planted a million kisses on my face. "Thank you hyung...thank you".

~ Time skip to taegimon's house ~

Yoongi POV:
Jimin and Hoseok both came to our house, we were going to meet Jungkook. I had been contacting him all day and still no reply to any of my texts or picking up any of my calls. Even thoughI didn't want to, I got Namjoon to contact Jin. He also didn't pick up.

Me and Jimin began to stress whilst our mates tried calming us down.

Eventually we got to jungkooks house. I rushed to the front door Jimin following closely and knocked rather harshly.

That went on for about five minutes that's when I really started to get angry. "Joon what do you not understand? He's not answering the door. Something has happened to my kookie and it's jin's fault I don't care".

Joon didn't say anything he just pulled me to his chest and hugged me tightly. Taehyung held my hand tightly too letting me know he's there.

Jimin on the other hand was furious. "HOBI! you have FIVE SECONDS TO BREAK OPEN THIS DOOR BEFORE I DO IT. AND IF I HAVE TO DO IT I WILL MAKE SURE I USE YOUR HEAD". A/N: (please sassy Jimin is life.)