14: Jinora's tattoos

Kitiara's face :

That's kind of small

That's kind of small. I also wanted to update earlier but my internet was shitty.

2 weeks had passed since the battle with Zaheer.

Korra couldn't walk, so she ended up moving on a wheelchair.

However, things weren't so terrible.

Firstly, the earth nation was in chaos, but everyone relied to Suyin on handling that.

Secondly, Jinora was to have her tattoos that very same day.

Thirdly, Kitiara revealed her feelings to Korra and Korra said that she reciprocated. Thing which made them start dating.

The avatar preferred to stay hidden, in the safety of her room with only the company of her friends.

" Come on Korra ! Smile a little ! Jinora is to have her airbending master tattoos ! That's one of the most important days of her life ! " The kyoshi warrior encouraged her weak girlfriend.

Korra sighed. " You're right. You're right. " She formed the best smile she could master.

Kitiara smiled back through the mirror and finished preparing the younger woman's hair. " It's perfect ! You like it ? "

" It's pretty. Just like you. " Korra did her best to flirt even in that state.

The warrior's cheeks heat up. " You're not so bad either, sweetie. "

Korra chuckled. " Oh please. I am the avatar and I'm stuck on a wheelchair ! How can I not be bad ? "

Kitiara's grin dropped. " Don't say that ! I find you attractive. Also, don't forget that we are wearing the same makeup~ "

" We are not wearing any makeup. " The water bender noticed.

" Exactly ! " Kitiara said excitedly.

Korra smiled and looked at the air bender through the mirror.

" Whenever you are ready. " The warrior commented.

The mistress of all the elements took a deep breath. " I'm ready. "

" Then, here we go ! "

***

" Hello, guys ! " Kitiara greeted the group which was standing in front of the stairs which led to the room of the ceremony.

" Good morning, Korra how are you feeling ? " Asami asked.

" Good. " Korra answered.

" Avatar Korra, I wanted to thank you for everything you have done related to Zaheer's capture and the death of his friends. It would be an honor if you could stay in Republic City. I am sorry for blaming you about the vines, the people would love to have the avatar around. Please accept my sincere apology. " Raiko spoke.