29.

Vote Target -350

After the morning prayer, Maheen along with Gehna had explored almost the entire palace.

Mohini had been kind to them and gave them a complete tour. The multiple gardens and courtyards, their fighting pits and living quarters, it was almost mid day and they still had a few more sections of the palace to explore.

"Thank you Mohini, this tour was so needed, I won't feel so handicapped to move around now I hope." Maheen said taking Mohini's hand in between hers and give them a gentle squeeze.

"That was no problem at all Bhabhi." Mohini smiled. "Come let's go and have lunch, usually Maa and I have lunch together so it would be nice if you too joined us now."

Maheen looked at her and then at Gehna and smiled.

"Oh and of course Gehna you too have to have lunch with us."

"I wouldn't want to intrude and it's nice that Maheen will get to spend time with her new family now, I also have a little unpacking to do." Gehna said bailing herself out.

"Well then some other day you'll have to join us." Mohini pouted and Gehna nodded at her affirmatively.

Maheen walked towards the west wing opposite to where her and Aditya's room was situated.

This was one part of the palace she had not yet seen.

"Rani Maa stays here ?" Maheen asked Mohini as she entered a grand four floor building.

"Yes, all of us do, only Aditya Bhaisa and now you too live in the east section." Mohini said. They entered into a beautiful courtyard and took the stairs up. The white and maroon painted walls made Maheen feel like she wasn't in Ayodhya anymore, as most of the palace was golden and white.

"My chamber is on the first floor, second floor is Maa's chamber."

They climbed the stairs up and through a short corridor across the door was a grand room with deep red rugs and diwan along the walls.

Low lying tables were placed at the back and tall lamps were lit even during the day bathing the room in a warm yellow tone.

"Come inside. Maa must be in her bedroom." Mohini said and walked inside, there was a door on the right side of the room through which Mohini disappeared.

Maheen quickly followed Mohini inside to enter a room as big as hers back at home with a large bed in the centre.

"Ah Maheen, come here beta." Mandira. Mandira was sitting on the bed with two other females around her own age standing besides Mandira. "We were discussing the details of Mohini's engagement."

"Engagement ?"

"Mohini didn't tell you yet ?" Mandira asked surprised. "Mohini is getting married to the prince of Udaipur."

"Udaipur ?"

"Yes."

"Prithvi ji's brother, Mohini is marrying his brother ?" Maheen asked surprised.

"Yes, Ayush Chauhan. He is still out training but that shall be over soon and then we can get the kids married."

"When will he come ?" Maheen asked curiously.

"Another 2 years." Mohini said sitting on the armchair with her legs across the arm rest.

"Then how will the engagement take place ?" Maheen asked confused.

"We are Rajputs bhabhi." Mohini chuckled. Maheen looked at her and gave her a confused smile.

"If a Rajput gifts his sword or dagger to a woman, that woman becomes his to protect and his to hold. Prithvi will be coming with Ayush's dagger soon."