𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘࿐failing her

↶*ೃ✧˚"𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠"❃ ↷ ˊ-

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

WORDS WERENT ABLE TO DESCRIBE THE fear and pain that was coursing through Aurora's body. She was back in her world, yes—but there's still a tear in her body spilling the memory of her parents dying again in her mind.

Aurora barely got out of her room ever since that day and Dean, Sam, and Castiel would try to talk to her even though she would barely speak. With the time the young Winchester was cooped up in her room, her family has been gathering ingredients so they can open up a rift to the Apocolypse World. She wanted to help—but her endeavor would have been useless due to her body being elusively unmotivated.

The loud knock on Aurora's bedroom door made the teenager roll her eyes in frustration, already tired of Sam, Dean, and Castiel constantly checking up on her. She put her pillow tightly over her head and ears in attempt to drown out the consistent knocking.

When the knocking didn't stop, Aurora frustratedly stood up from her bed and stomped her way to the door. When she opened it, she expected to see the men she saw every day, but when she saw a certain archangel, her eyes beamed with joy.

"Uncle Gabe!" The archangel opened his arms wide for the teenager to run into and when she embraced him, he let out a overexaggerated sound of pain when she hugged him tightly.

"I thought you were dead," Aurora said, muffled in Gabriel's shirt. He softly soothed Aurora by brushing his fingers through her auburn-chestnut hair as they stood in the tight hug.

"I'm here, sweetpea. Your dad told me you weren't feeling well, so I was hoping my presence can make you feel better. You know I'm just that irresistible." Aurora laughed at the archangel and playfully hit his chest as they broke apart.

"Now can you come outside of your room? We all miss you." Gabriel pouted his lips overdramatically with his puppy dog eyes and Aurora couldn't help but give in. She let out a long sigh before nodding her head hesitantly.

"Okay, fine. Let's go." Gabriel let out an excited squeal as the pair walked out of Aurora's room, walking into a very interesting conversation on how her family was going to capture her soulmate's father. Lucifer.

ஓ๑♥๑ஓ

"Oh, hey, Sleeping Beauty," Lucifer said rather cheerfully to the teenage Winchester. Aurora sat in front of the devil and glared at him with pure hatred.

"Luci. How does it feel to be a grace dispenser?"

"Amazing, you should come try it." Aurora flashed Lucifer a look of anger and annoyance, done talking to the archangel. Despite Dean, Sam, and Castiel telling on her staying at the bunker, she insisted, desperately wanting to be there for Jack when they find him.