Yakuza Raid

A police officer would step forward to the main gate and ring the doorbell, "hello, this is the police. We have a search warrant and demand you to open these gates peace-" As the officer was speaking, two tall, muscular men charged through the gate and sent the officers nearby skidding across the ground. One wore a black mask while the other was covered in muscle fibres.

"The League of Villains is here?" Shimura rhetorically asked as large dragon claws descended upon the villains.

"We can't waste any time. We'll stop the villains here, so you guys go on ahead!" Ryukyu declared.

"The only way I'm letting any of you leave is in body bags!" Muscular became bulkier as he wrapped his body in more fibres, pushing back Ryukyu. "No one bests me in a match of raw strength."

"So does your quirk give your brain more muscles making you a muscle head?" Nejire asked as she appeared from behind Ryukyu and quickly closed in. With Muscular pushing back against the dragon hero, he couldn't protect himself from Nejire's wave motion quirk.

Muscular collapsed to one knee, still fighting off Ryukyu. His gaze shifted to his Yakuza partner, only to see him already pinned down by the dragon. "Damn weak Yakuza, I'll do it myself, I'm a member of the League of Villains, and I'll show Izuku just how terrifying I can be!"

More muscle fibres wrapped around muscular as they would tear and snap, only to be replaced by new ones. Constantly replacing the muscles where Nejire was attacking to absorb some of the damage.

"If you don't go down quietly, then I have to hurt you more," Nejire stated as she charged up more of her quirk and blasted Muscular again, aiming for his head to knock him out.

Muscular quickly wrapped his quirk around his head to protect himself from the blast before pushing away Ryukyu's claw and punching towards Nejire. The fist barely missed her colliding with the ground an inch away, leaving a crater in the cement. Muscular would look towards his leg and see a long tongue wrapped around it. The frog hero Froppy managed to pull him slightly off-balance, saving Nejire. Froppy let go of Muscular and used her tongue to drag the Yakuza villain to the police, leaving Ryukyu's other hand free to combat the villain.

Muscular, with his quirk wrapped around him, looked like a monster that was twisted inside out. With the brief moment he wasn't being attacked, Muscular charged at Ryukyu. With his enhanced speed, and strength nearing All Might's, his fist launched the dragon into the nearby buildings.

His attention shifted to Nejire and attempted to charge at the girl, but a sudden swipe of a tail knocked Muscular to the ground. "Still alive? Good, the fun can continue," Muscular said as he got up.

"Sorry, but your fun ends here," Ryukyu declared.

As the Ryukyu agency battled the villains at the gate, the rest of the heroes stormed in. The initial group of Yakuza had their legs frozen by Todoroki and were captured by the police. Moving forward, Nighteye would go to a corner of the building and press on a few tiles revealing a hidden passage.

"We would have never found this without your quirk," Rock Lock stated.

As the secret door began to open, three mask-wearing villains charged forth. "Everyone, don't take out your guns Setsuno's quirk will allow him to steal it." A police officer yelled.

"Then I'll end it quickly," Shimura declared, charging forth to knock out the three.

Hojo would step forward, turning himself into a crystal wall to buffer the strike and defend his allies. Crystals would shatter as the impact sent them flying like bullets, piercing into the walls and ground. Hojo would be winded from the strike but stand up, prepared to take on as many hits as necessary.

Todoroki would freeze the ground as Suneater turned his hand into tentacles and wrapped them around the three villains.

"They're trying to delay us and let Overhaul escape, so leave this to us," Suneater declared.

"Don't worry, Suneater will look after Todoroki," Fat Gun stated as they started to run towards the secret entrance.

Tabe would devour the ice trapping them, freeing his allies as Setsuno attempted to chase after the heroes. "Where do you think you're going?"

A wall of ice blocked Setsuno's advance as Todoroki took a deep breath, regulating his cooling body temperature. "They're leaving, and you're staying."

Nighteye would direct the group as they ran through the basement but stopped when they ran to a wall. "What the hell, you led us to a dead-end!" Bakugo complained.

"This is the correct path," Nighteye assured him.

"I'll go-" Before Lemillion could phase through the wall, Bakugo destroyed it and started to run ahead.

"If this is the right way, I'll just destroy any obstacles in my path!" Bakugo shouted. He was really antsy, villain after villain opposed them, but he didn't get to fight. He started to think to himself, "if the extras want to fight each other, then that leaves the boss for himself."

Suddenly the walls closed in, separating everyone. Kirishima was knocked into a nearby room with Fat Gum. Lemillion, Shimura, Nighteye, and most of the others were together, but Bakugo was alone. Bakugo continued to charge forward, but when the paths started to diverge, he continued straight.

"We're fine here, so go after Bakugo," Shimura ordered, worried about what Bakugo might do. Lemillion phased through the walls and rushed forward. However, when the paths started to branch, Lemillion went left, not realizing Bakugo continued straight. No one realized that the route Bakugo took was leading him to Eri's room while Lemillion was en route to Overhaul's location.

Meanwhile, Overhaul was walking towards a secret exit with Chronostasis right behind him. "Seems like the Yakuza are finished," Chrono pointed out.

"As long as the boss and I live, we can revive as many times as necessary." Overhaul replied.

"Aren't you worried about what Izuku might do if his members don't return?"

"I don't mind selling him the drugs we make for cheap as compensation. With these drugs, even the greatest heroes won't stand a chance." Overhaul tucked a small box into his jacket pocket.

"And what of Uraraka?" Chrono asked, as in his arms was Eri.

"I'm not convinced she isn't a part of this. I have Mimic keeping an eye on her just in case. Besides, she served her purpose."

Bakugo would come into view of Eri's room as he could make out a silhouette wearing a white mask inside. Uraraka was waiting for Overhaul to bring Eri back to the room as she was lost in thought. Eri, the heroes, Toga and Izuku, so many things happened too quickly it overwhelmed her, and she just wished to go home once Eri was safe.

A spark in the distance would catch her attention as a figure quickly closed it, bringing his hand down and causing an explosion in the room. Uraraka would instinctively dodge the attack, floating back as she rested against the wall. "Bakugo?"

"Heh, looks like I found the fraud. I don't know or care if you're pretending to be a villain. All villains need to be taught a lesson, so don't go easy, or you'll regret it."

-------------------------------