Thirteen

When I woke up draconian was putting his pants on and his hair was dripping wet. Why hadn't he dried off?

  "You forgot to dry yourself."

  He turned and smirked. "I don't have time. I must be on my ship in an hour."

"Then you've got an hour to dry yourself. Why rush?" I wondered.

  He swooped his hair back, "It takes two hours to get to the ship. I'm an hour late."

  I sat up worried, "Won't they be mad? Your boss, won't he punish you?"

  He raised an eyebrow, "I can hardly punish myself."

  I blushed as he leaned down to place a soft kiss on my lips. "Behave little one. I will be gone longer this time."

  "How long?" I barely managed a week.

  "I'm uncertain. The war has started. It started the moment they came into my home and tried to take you from me." He growled.

  His eyes promised vengeance. He put a metal vest on then pressed a button on the cuff around his wrist. The vest tightened around him, showing every groove and muscle.

   "This war will not be an easy one to win." He mumbled.

  "Do you really have to go?" I whispered.

He smiled and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed me urgently. I gripped his horns just to see how he would react. He groaned and sucked on my tongue.

"I must go little female." He sat me softly on the bed.

"Be careful." I mumbled with a frown.

"Are you worried about me?" He grinned.

I scoffed, "of course not you're just my only source of food." I blushed.

He chuckled and kissed my head leaving.

  I wasn't prepared for the next few weeks. Physically definitely. My training had payed off, max was sparring harder with me. We went up two levels everyday.

  I was now at level twenty; which required you to capture your opponent without killing them. Easily restraining them. It also required lots of cardio. I'd literally kill to not have to do the damn cardio.

   Today was different I just had a feeling something bad was going to happen. I couldn't shake the feeling and told max to double up our security systems all over the mansion.

   We had just finished training and I was heading downstairs to the kitchen for a square shaped fruit that tasted like grapes and bananas and a water. Physically i didn't need real food anymore since my main source was pheromone feeding.

   But mentally, I had been plopping food into my mouth my whole life. It's extremely hard to quit the habit. Max came online, "You have a visitor, accept or deny?"

   My face scrunched in confusion, "Who's the visitor?" I asked grabbing a large knife I found in the kitchen and heading towards the entry way.

  "One Mironian female. Name: Cezi vex." Max responded.

    My jaw dropped, "I thought Mironian females were extinct, hence my kidnapping." I growled.

   "She is not original Mironian. She has become citizen as you have." My shoulders lost just a little bit of the tenseness they were holding.

  "What is she originally?" I asked walking towards the door as said female started to bang loudly on the door.

  "A creature from the Fedar system. They are known for their iridescent scales and ability to live on land or in water."