xxxxi

☠✍

☠✍

"Y/N!!" Zeke called out to a tired Y/N who's still running after Zeke.

"This is so unfair!! I have short legs and you have those disgusting lanky tall ones! There's no way I can chase you! Cheater!!" Y/N pouted annoyed that the fact that she could not even reach up to her older brother.

Zeke just laughed as Y/N became more upset and crossed her arms giving a hmmp sound.

"Oh come on Y/N don't be upset with me. How about we play catch?" Zeke suggested as Y/N smirked.

"I'll definitely beat you, monkey brother!!" Y/N boasted as she dashed fast with her short legs back home to get the baseball glove and ball

"Please don't call me that again, Y/N. I don't even look like a monkey" Zeke sighed.

Y/N came back with the glove and the ball with a huge smug smirk on her face giving a determined era to beat a monkey.

"I'm going to fucking slaughter you, you hairy monkey." Y/N threw the glove at her brother with a sinister smile. "What a coward"

"Language. You'll never beat me, Lil sis. I'll prove to you that your older brother isn't a coward." Zeke replied.

"Fuck everything" Y/N killed three titans at a time and stood on a random roof slowly gathering energy.

"Y/N." Levi arrived beside her who had evaporating blood on his face. "Any casualties?"

"Not yet. Almost. But I saved them" Y/N answered.

"Good." Levi went away and did more titan killing leaving Y/N alone.

Y/N sighed as she looked at the Monkey Titan who was still standing with the titan carrying a bag and some larger titans.

'Why does it look like it's waiting for something?" Y/N asked herself as she inhaled and exhaled. 'What are they up to?'

A sudden roar was heard as Y/N covered her ears.

"What the fuck?" Y/N looked at the titans and saw the Titan with the bag came close to the monkey titan as it took a crate from its bag.

With the energy, Y/N had gotten from resting she used her speed and came up to Levi who is standing on a roof looking in the direction of the roar.

"Levi!" Y/N said. Before the girl could finish the Monkey Titan threw a crate as the two shorties looked at the crate getting thrown into Shiganshina. Y/N's eyes widened from realizing something.