Chapter 7

Yulia's POV:

Seeing that the wagon stopped, it seemed we arrived.

Fortunately, my face didn’t feel too hot now so it shouldn’t look red.

As I was getting off, I hurriedly covered my neck with my hair and pulled the sleeves of my dress to hide my wrists.

Without an escort, I ran right inside regardless of dignity.

As soon as I entered, Nanny entered my eyesight.

“Princess, why did you come so late?”

“……Whoo! Nanny!” (Crying sound)

“Princess why are you crying all of a sudden now! What’s wrong?”

I was finally relieved.

I started crying in Nanny’s embrace because I was finally physically free from the villain.

Emotions that I had been holding back burst out like huge waves.

“Who dares do this to the Princess’s body.”

“Nanny, I want to wash up first.”

“Yes, I see. I’ll warm up the water first though.”

Since my mother died, the person I relied on the most after my father and brother was my nanny.

My mother had a chronic illness before my brother was born, so my nanny was in charge of my parenting ever since I was little.

Therefore, after my mother passed away, my nanny was my psychological support. 

“Princess, the bath water is ready.”

“Yes…..”

I felt better after soaking in the bathtub.

I could have washed in the villain’s mansion but I felt uncomfortable and reluctant because it was a strange place.

“My Princess.”

“……”

“Tell me who made our precious Princess’s body like this.”

If I spoke about him I would then have to explain everything. This was a secret I intended to carry to the grave.

“Keep it a secret from Father and Brother, I’m sure they’ll be worried.”

“Who cares about that? Why did you come back like this? Do you know how much I was worried about you  when you came in late?”

“…..I’m sorry.”

“I’m glad you’re back though. I was very worried because the Princess, who had never had an accident, was late and stayed overnight.”

“Did Father and Brother visit while I was away?”

What excuse should I stew? I couldn’t say that I slept at a friend’s house, I was too drunk for my mind to operate.

But I couldn’t honestly say that I slept with Duke of Siegbert!

I think I can see my dad and brother collapsing from shock if I said that.

“Don’t worry. I said that the princess drank too much and went to sleep.”

Oh, as expected, nanny’s improvisation! Sometimes I thought I should learn something like that.

Thank God. I felt relieved knowing Nanny solved my problem.

My Father and Brother raised me preciously after my mother passed away.

It’s not easy to say such a thing to someone who raised you with their heart and soul. 

“A certain child likes our princess.”

“……”

“Is he handsome?”

“Handsome and good-looking.” 

To be honest, he was really handsome.

His face was the reason he received a lot of support from the readers plus he was the closest to my taste.

If the male lead had a face that reminded people of an angel as warm as the sun, the villain had a face that reminded people of a cold-hearted devil.

It was described as a scary but handsome face. 

“Handsome guys are worthy of their face!”

It’s not good to be ugly.

“……if His Majesty knew about this, the Princess would be banned from going out now.”

“Are you going to help me out?”

“Who is it? Tell me who it is and I’ll help you.”

“…..It won’t work, nanny.”

Surely there was nothing good about hanging with the villain.

My whole body still ached and his traces remained intact all over my body.

Why didn’t I refuse in the morning even though I could. 

I think it was because of that face and the craziness that didn’t come out in the original.

Perhaps it was because of that face and absurdity that did not appear in the original.

“If he’s a decent person……”

“Nanny knows, I don’t want to get married.”

“……His Majesty and the Crown Prince are the only ones who welcome the idea of the Princess not marrying.”

“Because I want to live with my dad, my brother, and my nanny. The nanny doesn’t think the same?”

The nanny smiled helplessly at what I said.

And another reason why I don’t want to get married is because I had no intention of destroying the original more than this.