The First Meeting

So that's what going on here! That guy is in danger. The Symbol of Peace All Might is in danger.
.
.
.
.
Let's see what happens next.
_________________________________________

Boboiboy crept closer to the Glass Dome and looked inside. He looked horrified at what he saw. The first thing that caught his eye was a Black Monster crushing a arm of a man and he heard the scream of pain & anguish and a white man covered with white hands with his eyes visible. He felt pure evil radiating from his eyes. He had bright red eyes. And the black monster was heartlessly breaking the bones of the man like they were twigs. Boboiboy felt a lump in his throat. It was even hard to swallow. He felt sickening looking at the torture and blood. Boboiboy never saw someone's blood. He didn't even saw his blood ever flowing out of his body.

"I need to save him." Boboiboy whispers to himself as he started to cover himself in Dark aura.

You know what's coming.

"Elemental Power! Boboiboy Duo split. Boboiboy Dark Boboiboy Psychic." Boboiboy changed into his Dark elemental and put on his scarf. His main feature is the purple dinosaur hat and his eye catching purple clothes. His swaying jacket added more style to his outfit.

He hid his power watch with a dark aura

He hid his power watch with a dark aura. "Now here's what we'll do........"

And thus Boboiboy Dark made his 1st debut in this world.

Seeing as there was no proper entry point, Boboiboy figured it would be best and quickest to break through the glass. So, he jumps high in the air, shoots two strands of dark tendrils, and using all his might, pulls himself down, smashing on the glass.

He lands the middle of the entrance hall where the main battle appeared to be. Everybody stops fighting to look at the new opponent that has entered the fight. He stood up on his feet and with his scarf swaying, the elemental hero asks "So will all of you villains just stand there or will I get to beat you all up." Boboiboy asks keeping a neutral face with both of his hands casually inside his pockets. But he was panicking on inside as he had to rescue many people especially a man with raven hair & a white scarf around his neck. He had the worst condition.

Everyone looked at the boy with dark purple dino hat. One thing was a bit confirmed that he wasn't with the villains. His pure purple iris was only visible under his scarf. Boboiboy was analyzing each and every opponent.

One villain leapt at the boy with his claws sticking out. Boboiboy dodged his blow and

"Dark Smash!" Boboiboy yelled as he uppercut the villain sending him flying. The villains looked at him. 'New Target'. They all thought as they looked towards the 15-years old boy threatingly. One more villain leaped at him. He looked pretty heavy and muscular. He charged at Boboiboy to punch him. Boboiboy leaps forward and shoots out dark tendrils.