Rail Me

PURE SMUT

Hermione gently pushed you against the wall, nipping at your earlobe. Her body pressed against yours, hips grinding hard onto you. You moaned and panted lightly. Her mocha eyes bore into yours hungrily.

She whispered into your ear, hands roaming your body. "I'm going to make you cum so much you won't be able to walk." She grinned as you eagerly took off her clothes, her doing the same to you.

She gripped your throat gently, her lips hovering just above yours. "You look amazing, kitten." You whimpered pleadingly, feeling your core twitch. "You want me?" she giggled lightly. "You have to be a good girl to get your reward..."

You threw your head back lightly and groaned. "Just please rail me. Fuck it, break my back like a glow stick." Hermione smirked, tugging at your ear with her teeth. "Be careful what you wish for, kitten." She lightly began kissing down your neck, nipping gently and her hands massaging your inner thighs slowly.

She let her fingers graze your dripping heat, sliding in gently and leaving hickeys along your neck. You moaned lowly as her fingers curled inside you at a slow pace. "Fuck me... mmm..." She whispered against your neck. "Again, be careful what you wish for."

Suddenly, her fingers began slamming into you at an ungodly pace, your back arching and your head throwing back. "M-Mommy-! Fuck!"  She smirked against your neck, pounding into you at a constant rate. "Such a good girl..."

You felt your legs quaking, the urge to cum becoming strong. "Mommy, p-please...mmm- let me c-cum!" She smirked. "Not unless you want to get punished."  You whimpered, knowing you couldn't hold it. You came hard on her fingers, her smirking as she licked it off. 

"Kitten... You've been a naughty girl..." Your breath hitched as she whispered huskily into your ear. "Get on your knees." You nodded eagerly, doing as you were told. She quivered excitedly as she handcuffed your hands behind your back. She got on top of you, grinding her core into yours slowly.

Loud moans fell from both you and Hermione's lips. Her pace got faster and faster, ecstasy filling you as pleasure coursed through you like electric. The two of you came at the same time, panting heavily. She unhandcuffed you, yawning softly. "Let's go back to the dormitory; the common room honestly was not the best idea. Luckily no one was here."