Five

•Kalanie•

"Dream im sorry-" dream cut Lani of by hanging up.

Amir never answered any more of dreams calls , and kalanie told her about how she ran into him and he asked her out.

Dream didn't take it well.

Kalanie felt bad. She knew that she liked him, but kalanie liked him as well.

Kalanie pulled her box braids up into a bun before grabbing her purse.

She headed outside where Amir was. He was in a black charger. He stepped out of the car. He wore black sweatpants, and a white shirt with a black jacket. He wore black air forces with it.

Kalanie barely knew him , but she took a liking to the fact that he dressed up how he wanted. He never dressed to impress anybody.

He smiled when he seen her. "Hey." She waved. "wassup." He pulled her into a hug. She smiled as the smell of cologne filled her nostrils.

He opened the door for her , and shut it. He walked back over to his side , and hopped in the car.

Kalanie put on her seatbelt before looking over at amir. He was already looking at her. She blushed as she looked away.

He smirked as he pulled off. "What you tryna see?" He asked as he began driving. "It doesn't matter." She shrugged.

When the two arrived at the movie theatre they stepped out of the car.

"Lemme hold yo hand , you my date." Amir grabbed her hand. She laughed as she shook her head.

When they got inside, and scanned the movies they decided to see Halloween kills.

Kalanie isn't a fan of horror movies, but there wasn't any better movies to see.

They were already a little late , but they still wanted to get snacks. "Can you get the cookie?" Kalanie pointed to the big round cookie on the counter.

"You know I got you." He spoke. "lemme have one of them too." He pointed.

The lady grabbed the cookie as well. Kalanie held the popcorn , and cookie while amir payed.

Then he held the snacks while kalanie filled up the drinks.

They quietly entered the theatre. They took a seat right in the middle.

They began watching the movie, and kalanie already regret chosing this movie , but she didn't want to leave because she didn't want amirs money to go to waste even though it was nothing to him.

She occupied herself on her phone. One part of the movie caught her attention. The part where they thought the patient was accused of being Michael Meyers.

She covered her mouth as the man jumped of the building. She gasped as she wiped her tears.

"I know you not crying." Amir whispered. "no." She lied.

••••••

"That was so scary... never again." Kalanie shook her head. Amir took a bite of his frozen yogurt before looking over at her.

"It wasn't that bad."

"Yeah, ok." She mumbled. Kalanie moved around on the bench before finally settling down.

"You good?" He asked. She nodded. He leaned in and pecked her lips. She blushed as she pulled away.

"After this when imma see you again?" He questioned. She shrugged. "I don't know. I got work." She explained.

He nodded his head.

•••Amir

"Why you say that?" She laughed. "Ion know. I feel like imma be one of them daddies thats just too rough with they son cuz ion want him to be a lil punk." He explained.

Kalanie laughed as she shook her head. "So you want a girl?" She asked. He nodded his head.

"Yeah." He nodded with a smile. "Aww, me too."