057

WHAT ABOUT THE PLANS WE MADE-057

A/n: I just want to say that everyone reacts to grief differently and if Diana's reaction to her grief is cringy, deal with it.

Diana walked into the Burrow, her face was emotionless, her body numb as her family was waiting in the living room. The soft cries from Molly and her Gran came from there as the blonde let her mother steer her towards the room.

She was like a zombie. Just aimlessly walking towards her family, feeling completely empty.

"Oh, Annie," Her Gran breathed as she took her granddaughter in her arms.

Her arms lay flat to her side as her Gran hugged her tightly before pulling away and hugging her twin.

After hugs from her familiar, she was now sitting at the table, watching her sister, Hermione, Harry, and her brothers make flowers out of paper.

Harry's uncle had let him stay with the Weasley-Black family for a week, though it took Joanna quite a lot of convincing the large purple-faced man. The Order was giving Sirius a proper burial, Molly was making the children make flowers out of paper for the funeral. Diana wasn't helping, just watching her best friend, boyfriend, and siblings make the flowers.

"Ana, why don't you start helping?" Molly said, walking over to her and placing materials down in front of her. "Here, you are, dear,"

Diana just stared at the materials, not moving an inch. Her best friend, boyfriend, and siblings exchanged looks as Molly sighed.

"Dear, I know it's hard. But I'll help you,"

"I don't want to make flowers," Diana whispered, so quietly that nobody could hear.

"What was that, dear?" Molly asked her niece and held out a flower. "Here, finish making this flower."

Suddenly, burning rage exploded in Diana's stomach causing her hair to turn fiery red. She stood up, kicking her chair out of her way, startling everybody.

"I don't want to make goddamn flowers!" She snarled, taking the flower out of Molly's hand, crumbling it up, and throwing it across the table. "This is not going to get him back! Making paper flowers is going to get my father back!"

"Diana, now please, calm down," Molly said, reaching out for her but Diana stepped away.

"No! Don't tell me to calm down!" Diana sneered, heatedly. "My father's dead, stuck in a damn veil, and we're sitting here making flowers. We could be trying to him out it."