sixty-five: a novel approach

chapter sixty-five❝ i'm sorry that i did thisthe blood is on my hands ❞a novel approach

chapter sixty-five
i'm sorry that i did this
the blood is on my hands
a novel approach

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Kennedy Dawn Hale's eyes turned red as she grabbed hold of the strange boy attacking her boyfriend. She roared, grabbing him and yanking him off. Kennedy grabs the boys wrist, frowning as she sees what seems to be a mouth on his hand.

Yes, a mouth. With lots of teeth.

Her eyes are wide as the boy pushed its palm into her shoulder. Kennedy cried out, and Stiles took the screwdriver on the jeep and smacked the boy in the face. He fell to the ground, and Kennedy and Stiles began to run away.

"Who the hell was that?" Kennedy breathed.

Stiles turns around, seeing the boy slowly get up. "Donovan." The couple watches as Donovan looks over, and they could see teeth upon teeth in his mouth. "We gotta go,"

Kennedy and Stiles ran for the school. The halls empty. "Where do we go?" Stiles asked his girlfriend. Kennedy looked around, trying to think.

"This way," She breathed. Stiles panted as he follows his girlfriend close behind, rushing out the doors to a small court yard.

Kennedy tugs on the doors of the Beacon Hills High School library. Stiles sighed in frustration, pulling his card out and running it through the reader. Surely enough, it unlocks. Stiles and Kennedy run inside, seeing the library was now rendered empty.

It was silence, only thing they could hear being their own breathing. Kennedy looked around, trying to think clearly in a life or death situation. The doors to the library shake, and Stiles grabs his girlfriend and tugs her out of sight.

The quiet beep followed by the sound of the door opening echo through the space. Donovan was inside. Kennedy's eyes glew red as she sneaked away from Stiles, trying to keep him from getting hurt.

Kennedy remained out of sight, pausing when she heard a phone vibrate. "You dropped your phone." Donovan calls out. "It's Malia asking for your girlfriend. Should I text her back?" Donovan  clicked decline. "You don't really know who I am, do you, Stiles? Maybe you heard about my father. Did your dad tell you about him? Did Sheriff Stilinski ever tell you about the time he was still deputy and how his partner got caught in a shoot-out?" Kennedy narrowed her eyes, snarling quietly.

"Did he tell you a bullet shattered my dad's T-9 vertebra? Went right through his spinal cord? Know what that means? It means everything below his waist is useless." Donovan explained. "And not just his legs. I bet he told you some of it."