4

Bad Grammar!
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Wah~ These bread smells good! I wanna eat it tomorrow as breakfast, hehe~" Karla just humming and you just stare at her.

"Karla, you bought it too much. You said you wanted to save money to buy a new clothes, right?" your sentence made Karla stop walking. She turned around and give you a small smile. "Nah... It's not my fault! Aunt Mary is the one who makes me wanted to buy these!" You and Rick just sighed.

"It's okay, Karla-"

You didn't finish talking and someone just bumped into you. You didn't saw it coming so your finger now has a little cut because of that person is wearing something that a little sharp. Karla saw your finger and she yelled at the girl who bumped you earlier.

"Hey! Where is your manners?! Apologize to y/n now!" Karla grabbed her hands and the girl turn around.

"Ah! You're Lisa!" Karla look a little shocked and you just stare at them while Rick help you put a plaster at your finger. "Rick, who's Lisa?" You thanked him first and you decided to ask him about Lisa.

"Oh, Lisa is the most prettiest girl in the country. You didn't hear anything about her, Y/n?" You just shook your head. "Oh, it's okay if you don't know her."

"Because I hate her."

Rick's tone suddenly changed into a cold one and that's makes you feel a little bit... Scared.

"Lisa, go apologize to y/n." Karla glared at Lisa. You didn't know how scary Karla when she's mad. She's like a lion, rawr.

 She's like a lion, rawr

". . . ."

"Ehh, why should I?" Karla shocked.

"What did you say-"

"Are you deaf? I said... why should I?" And that time, you knew that Karla can't hold her anger.

"Ah, uhh.. Rick, please stop Karla before she get Lisa bald!" You push Rick and yeah, he's very helpful. He manage to get Karla calm down.

"You... You ugly woman.. how dare you pulled my hair..!" Lisa's face is now messy because of Karla. Thanks to her, Lisa became ‘more beautiful’. "You deserve it anyway!"

"And you, behind this ugly woman! How dare you used this fuckin' ugly woman to beat me!" You just flinch when she said about you. You didn't know why but you lower your head because you wanted to apologise for Karla but someone cut your actions.

"Attention to the people! I have an order from the palace! Please listen carefully!"

You turn around and see Frel, the guard when you sent kids from orphanage.

"The palace has set something important! The next full moon, Queen Reine has invited all the common people to an important event at the palace and all are invited to attend! Most importantly, all girls who have reached the age of 19 are strongly encouraged to attend! That's all the order from the palace, thank you."

"..."

"Important... Event..?" Lisa look shocked but at the same time she looks excited.

"Uh, wait. I'm now 19... So I need to attend?" You asked Karla and she nodded. (Oh, I forgot to mention, Karla is 20 and Rick is 22 ehe)

"You ugly woman, in that important event, I'll impressed the prince and you know what I mean!" Lisa glared at you and she left.

You just stand there blankly. "Impressed... The prince..? But he didn't said that we will meet Prince Rein at the important event, right?" You just questioned yourself while help Karla.