𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃

     THE SIX MEN SIGHED

     THE SIX MEN SIGHED...

     a breath of relief, as they had managed to sneak past the guards who were on their night shifts.

     luckily, none of the royals — except the emperor, empress, and consort — had guards standing by their door side, because their children were all very capable of protecting themselves.

well, most of them, at least.

hanamiya then silently cracked open the first princess's bedroom doors, to which he was successful, only because the hinges were oiled properly from time to time.

     with a wave of his hand, the other five men closely followed behind, to which they had awed at the amount of bookshelves that were filled to the brim.

     "holy shit! if I didn't know better, I would've thought that this was the library", yamazaki whispered.

     "like you would know what one looks like", hara softly snorted.

     yamazaki then smacked the back of hara's head, causing hanamiya to shoot them both a glare.

     "shut the fuck up! you're going to wake her", he harshly muttered.

     "she's not even in bed", haizaki stated in a normal volume.

     "SHHHH!!", the other five shushed.

     "wait...what'd you say?", hanamiya asked, now also talking normally.

     "I said, she's not even in be—"

before haizaki could finish his sentence, furuhashi had covered his mouth, to which he had rudely smacked the male's hand away.

"HEY! WHAT THE—"

the male with cornrows on his head had suddenly choked on his sentence as the doors connected to the princess's bathroom had slammed open, revealing none other than aisa herself.

"who are you? and why are you in my room?", aisa calmly asked, tossing the towel that she was using to dry her hair with onto the couch.

however, there were still some droplets trickling down at the ends of the woman's light blonde locks.