𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓𝟐

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

"Good morning, hermosa (beautiful)."

Xavier took his seat beside me in our English class and the first thing he did was place a kiss on my forehead.

I smiled in return. "Good morning."

His eyes lingered on my face for a moment longer before his eyebrows furrowed.

"¿Estás bien? (Are you ok?)", he asked and his hand came up to caress the back of my head. "You look tired, mi amor. (my love)."

He just called me, mi amor.

"I had a long night."

Something flashed in his eyes. "Did Charles -"

"No. No. I had some late-night documents to fill out. ANGELIX business." I chuckled a bit at what he thought. Charles definitely told Xavier about our date last night.

He sighed. "If you never need help, just ask ok?" My heart pinched at the concerned look in his eyes. Not to mention how extremely handsome he was looking this morning, well every morning. Every day really.

A part of me couldn't believe he was my boyfriend. Xavier Valdéz is my boyfriend.

Well, one of four.

"Kristine?"

"Hm? Oh . . ok. Thank you."

I realized that there were only the two of us here. We were both early birds apparently. The two of us just remained to stare at each other. I couldn't pin on what took hold of me. I urged to claim Xavier's lips with mine.

And what I want . . . I get.

Placing my hand on his jaw, I pressed my lips to his. I smiled into the kiss as he moved his lips along with mine and his hand moved to caress my cheek tenderly. When I detached our lips, I leaned back just enough to look at him.

"What was that for?", he asked, smiling.

I chuckled. "I can't kiss my boyfriend?"

Xavier smiled, his teeth showing as he looked down before looking back at me.

"You can anytime you want", he replied. This time it was he who leaned in first. I melted at the feeling of his warm lips on mine. When I pulled away, I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped a strong arm around me. "I won't complain if you did all the time", he mumbled in my hair and I smiled.

"I'm sure." I pecked his neck and just by that minor action, Xavier's body tensed and I smirked. When I started to lean in closer, I heard footsteps approaching and I pulled away from Xavier's hold.

At that second, the door pushed open and students started to enter the classroom.

Xavier raised a brow at me and I returned a small smirk before opening my notebook.

An hour later

It was a little harder to focus in my English class today. One thing is I'm a little drowsy from my lack of sleep last night. The second thing was I couldn't stop thinking about last night's vision. The third thing was Xavier's arm being pressed against mine throughout the entire lesson.

He just had to pull his chair closer to mine.

Not that I'm complaining.

Once I was done packing away my things, I wrapped my backpack straps onto my shoulders and stood up. When I tucked my chair under the desk, a strong arm wrapped around my waist.