66

Looking for kenma was a bit hard but the red head that I met a while ago said he saw him walking to the court yard with a girl.

I knew he wouldn't do anything so I wasn't worried about it. What I was curious about was who could it be if kenma rarely talk to people, mostly if that person is a girl.

When I get to the courtyard, I see kenma right away. He's standing with someone else, Aoba Johsai's manger, what was her name again?

"Hana?" I whisper to myself as I walk closer to them. Kenma hasn't noticed me yet but hana does. She makes eye contact with me and looks angry. As if I did something to her, I haven't even done anything to piss her off.. wait...

Suddenly she pushes herself onto kenma, everything happened so fast that it took me a minute to process what happened.

"Oi what the fuck." I say loud enough for him to hear and turn around as hana acts surprised of my presents.

"Y/n?" Kenma says slightly surprised.

"I know you saw me coming." I glare at the girl as she just stands there and smirks.

"What are you talking about? I would have done it either way!" She says before giggling.

"Y/n calm down it was just a kiss, it didn't mean anything."

"Calm down? Oh REALLY kenma!? You're such a hypocrite!" I yell.

"How?!?" He says surprised at me attacking him.

"Weren't you just mad about the fact that Akaashi kissed me last night? ON MY FOREHEAD!? AND NOW YOURE SAYING ITS JUST A KISS?! It's literally the same shit kenma. And you should know better since you know I only liked you, Akaashi is nothing more then just a friend!" I angryly yell, getting ready to just walk away before I slap both of them.

"Get over it. You should have never texted me acting as if you were kenma." She says pressing my buttons.

"Dumbass don't you think if he was interested he would have given you his real number instead of mine. You're so simpleminded." I say in a low tone while glaring at her.

"You bitch!" She says stomping her way towards me. She raises her hand getting ready to slap me, I close my eyes ready for the impact but it never came.

To Be Continued...