5

Bad Grammar!
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Your highness! Where are you going? We need to discuss about the important event.."

"I want to meet her."

( I can't draw, so I use game instead :v)

"Who is ... Her?" The head maid asked Rein with  confused but Rein just smirked. He put on his fake glasses and say, "It's okay, you don't need to know. You'll know her later though."

.
.
.

.
.
.

"There are so many people!" You, an innocent girl just gasped. You look around and you knew, they're many girls who enter the dress shop.

"Y/n, you didn't want to buy a new dress for the important event?" Karla asked you while she handing a bread to you. You take it and eat it.

"Hm? Why should I buy a new one? I can wear my mom's dress, hehe~" you smile at Karla and she pat your head. " Really... Hmm, how about I buy you an accessories? What do you want? I'll buy it for you." Karla didn't want to give up and you just sighed. "Okay, okay. Umm... Maybe, head band with ribbon? It's cute and simple."

"What colour?"

"(Favourite/colour)!"

"Okay! Wait here! I'll buy you a beautiful one! Just. Wait!" And just like that, she leave you and the park while you still giggles at her actions. Suddenly, someone tap your shoulder. You turn around and meet Rein's handsome face.

(As you can see, Rein looks excited (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ I loveee him sm 😩)

I loveee him sm 😩)

[ Fact : Rein never came out of the castle when he was little because he had problems with his surroundings and that's why that's not a big problem if people saw him because they didn't know how Rein look like. ]

"Ah! I'm sorry, am I bothering you on the way?" You asked Rein but he shook his head and that's making you confused. "Erm, okay...?"

You tried to avoid his gaze and he noticed that, so he call out your name.

"Y/n."

And yeah, that's make you feel more uncomfortable. 

"Um, excuse me?? How did you know my name?" You asked him and Rein smiled at you.

"You told me your name at here 3 days ago." Rein watch your face and you let out a small sound.

"Ah! You're the nameless person that day!" You said that and Rein chuckled. "Nameless? I have a name, y/n." You smile at him and that's not good, y/n.

He is now more obsessed at you.

"Then, what's your name, Mr. I have a name?" You asked him with a little giggle. He smiled and pat your head. "You'll know later. For now, I won't let you know and I have something to do. Goodbye, y/n." Rein gently rubbed your cheek and then he walked away.

"Whaaa- I'll know later? The fish, hmph!" You pout at Rein because you thought he didn't see it but no, he's now smile at your action.

'Cute..' he thought to himself.

"Y/n~ I bought you a beautiful one like I promised! Eh, y/n, why are pouting? Did you wait that long?"

"No."

"You just said no and just no! I'm sorry, let's go. I'll buy you parfait, just don't pout.."

"Okay."

"You're scaring me..."

[★]----[★]

I can't kill that girl. If I do that, she will changed her personality. I need to keep that girl alive.’