𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎...𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝?

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2 . 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 10

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

——

"y'all it's cold as fuck for no reason, like bitch i thought this was cancun not the damn ice age." kash rolled her eyes.

"you want my jacket bae?" draco asked standing up.

"draco what the fuck are you doing hereeeeuhhh." she groaned turning around stomping her feet.

"don't be ungrateful, hey wassup all the ladies hit me up dracoslangdick@gmail.com." he threw his arm over kash's shoulders and winked at the camera.

"such a whore." she scrunched her face up.

"but anyways since we got an UNWANTED guess this morning, draco how you feel bout kiki and tj?"

"i plead the fifth leave me alone." he mumbled.

"awwww poor stink finna get his heart broke." she pouted.

"they treat me like an object kash." he burst into tears as she rubbed his back.

"uhhh we'll be back, save the turtles!" she said and the camera shut off.

———

"yooo i'm finna start using ts😭😭😭." - kash

"quani bring yo bitch ass here!" leia called out to him

"fuck you hoe." he bucked at her.

"ight y'all so i'm finna prank kizo again." she said taking the camera off the charger.

"ouuu what kinda prank?" yanna asked.

"ion know i need suggestions." she shrugged.

"how you say you gon prank him and youon know what you finna do?"