18 | shoot

| kazuha |

"okay, amazing job!" the director yelled out to everyone in the room.

he hesitantly walks towards us after, but then scratches his head before saying, "..ah also.. 4NEMO is invited for the island episode.. we leave tomorrow.. i've discussed the terms with jean."

"oh wow, this is so sudden, what was the criteria for it?" aether asked him.

"your group won the poll for special guests.." the director said as he tried to smile infront of us.

"that's great then, we'll see you tomorrow!" aether replied as the director waved and hurried away.

i couldn't help but sigh, another far away shoot.

"do you dislike going to far places?" (first name) suddenly asked as she handed us water bottles.

"no, it's not that. it's just.. my moms.." i told her and sighed once more.

"ah! i remember the last trip we had for a shooting, auntie beidou got him a van full of guards! nothing happened though. we were extra protected." venti said while clinging onto (first name).

"a little too excessive, really." xiao said,

"i don't think it would be possible to do that now." (first name) replied, "ot says each group must bring one companion to help out."

"it's either me or jean."

"its a survival show." (first name) went on and on, i just stared at her for the time being.

especially what happened earlier.

×

"ah, (first name)!" aether yelled out as she fell to the ground, i immediately ran towards her to ask if she was okay.

weirdly enough, venti was the closest to her.

but he just stood there as he watched (first name).

i offered my hand to her to help her get up, but for a split second,

i feel like i saw her smiled in such a manic way..

the moment i almost got lost in thought was just the time she grabbed my hand.

i watched her dust her shirt and she politely said her thanks.

"i'll be over there if you need me," she said as she walked towards the crew to blend in with the crowd.

"venti." i mouthed,

"hm?" he hummed his reply, "why didn't you help, (first name)?"

"ah sorry!" he said as he put both of his palms together, "i got lost in thought!"

×

"well, what do you think?" aether asked jean as soon as we got back to teyvat ent.

"the schedule is rather rash.. i thought they'll be scheduling this next week.. but barbara also has a fan meet tomorrow.." jean kept mumbling out.