Chapter 39

*** Sorry for the late guys, caught up in personal work

*** Sorry for the late guys, caught up in personal work. Happy reading with 4.1k words***

Ilankodi pov:

Why are we here? I thought to myself.

"Get down and wait here. I will park the bike" he said.

I nodded my head and got down.

After 5 mins, he walked towards me.

"Why are we he...." he placed his finger over my lips.

"Shhh"

I looked into his eyes. He blinked his eyes at me.

"Nothing, just want to take you out. As from the day we got married we both didn't gone out anywhere." he said. I think I will faint, why he is doing like this.

Is he, starts to think to restart our life?

Like is, he thought of rethinking his decision of living as stranger?

Will it b....

" Everyone will ask us right, I don't want you to be mocked by anyone in our family, that I didn't take you out. You know right how Indian mentality, they will find out the couples life through like these kind of activities." he said which breaks my heart.

Okay.

Its not new right, getting hurt.

I sighed.

" You don't have to, I will take care of.... "he didnt let me speak. As he grabbed my hand in his and intertwined our fingers. Then he started to walk on the beach sand. I kept looking his face.

Atleast he is taking me out. That is an imporvemnet right.

" Thanks "I slowly said at him. He turned towards me, and looked into my eyes.

" And I forget to say "he replied.

" What "

" Not only for the society, I taking you out but I want to "he said slowly. Okay what I need to do now?