ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: ℂ𝕒𝕣 𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔸𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤

Rosabelle's POV

We were in the car on our way to our new house, me and Andy were sitting in the back seats as Mr. and Mrs. Simpson were sitting in the front.

We were in our thoughts for a while about how we missed our mother. Until Mrs. Simpson said something.

"So Andy, Belle, what do you like to eat?" Joanne looked at us, asking us.

"All kinds of things," Andy said.

"What's your favorite food in the whole wide world?" Joanne asked Andy.

"Chocolate," Andy said.

They chuckled as I giggled.

"Besides Chocolate." Joanne smiled.

"Our mom used to fetch us some eggs 🥚 for breakfast. I like eggs 🥚." Andy said.

Joanne smiled before turning at me. "What about you Belle?" Joanne asked me.

"Hmm..." I was thinking for a little. "I like spaghetti, Mrs. Simpson.

"We should stop at the store." Mrs. Simpson said before turning to look at her husband, talking to him.

"Uh, the one down here?" Mr. Simpson asked her.

We took out a special something that reminds us of our family. Andy was a small frame of our photo and mom and mine was a locket with a photo is me Andy and our mom.

My Locket:

"Oh, mom I wish you were here with us

"Oh, mom I wish you were here with us. Me and Andy really miss you." I smiled sadly in my mind.

"You two are in luck Andy and Rose. Joanne's a terrific cook. You two like sushi?" Mr. Simpson looked at us in the mirror before asking us.

Joanne smiled as she looked at us a little before she saw a truck.

"Phil watch out!" Joanne yelled.

Phil saw it and he tried to stop the car so that we don't get hurt.

He stopped it in time before the truck can make a turn. I was scared that we were almost going to die.

"Are you okay?" I looked at my brother, really worried.

"Yeah, I'm okay Rosie." Andy nodded.

I smiled before we saw a cartoon version of the Good Guys. Then I started remembering how Chucky did to us and my brother.

Then an hour passed and we heard children hopefully of our age laughing and talking. I hope that we can make friends.

We arrived at their house which was pretty and big.

Mr. Simpson opened the trunk and we carried our bags and followed them to the inside of the house where we see that it was big, there were stairs and there was a lot of old stuff, probably some of delicate and fragile.

"Make yourselves comfortable." Mr. Simpson said from the door, smiling.

"Thanks," Andy replied while he was looking around, holding his bag.

"Thanks." I was looking at the stairs and the ceiling as I was holding my bags.

We were looking in the living room, looking at the old stuff. We lowered our bags until Andy saw there was a pretty figurine where it was a mother holding a baby. He was about to touch it until Mr. Simpson stopped him.

"Ah, Ah, Ah. First rule: No touching the old stuff." Mr. Simpson said.

Phil and Joanne walked towards us.

"Sorry." Andy apologized when he looked at the figurine.

"Oh, that's okay. No foul. It's just well we collect those junk a lot of it is kinda fragile." Mr. Simpson reassure us before they kneed down to look at the figurine.

"You two like it?" Mrs. Simpson asked us.

We looked at her before looking at it again.

"Uh-huh." Andy nodded.

"It's pretty." I smiled.

"It's been in my family for three generations. My grandmother gave it to my mother, my mother gave it to me." Mrs. Simpson explained to us about her figurine.

We looked at her.

"And, who are you going to give it to?" Andy asked her.

"Yeah Mrs. Simpson?" I asked her, smiling.

"Why don't you two take your bags upstairs and explore, I'll be there in a minute." Joanne smiled

We nodded as we stand up.

"Come on bro," I said before I grabbed my bags and started walking to the stairs.

"Coming  Rosie," Andy said before he grabbed his bags and followed me.

We walked upstairs together.