52. The Final Selection. (1/2)

AFTER THE WAREHOUSE INCIDENT IN TOKYO

AT THE DEMON FORTRESS
----------------------------------------------

Muzan - So Doma, I believe this is the third time I have saved you from your death.

Doma - Yes, it is, my Lord.

Muzan - I don't know why you are so utterly weak. And I don't like that. So, I have asked Kokushibo to train you. So, as soon as you leave this place, you will be meeting with Kokushibo and he will be training you for the next 2 years.

Doma - I understand, my Lord.

Muzan - If you do, then get your ass outta here.

Doma - As you wish, my Lord.

And with that, Doma leaves the Demon Fortress.

Muzan - Now, Itaki, how did you get so beaten up by that boy?

Itaki - Who is Ayame Sato, father?

Muzan - *in a threatening voice* Did you just ignore MY question?

Itaki - I believe I did. Tell me, who is Ayame Sato and what does she have to do with me?

Muzan - That boy was lyi-

Itaki - NO!! HE WAS NOT!!! I saw the pain in his eyes. And his eyes weren't lying. Tell me, who is Ayame Sato?

Muzan - Are you defying me, Itaki?

Itaki - Yes, I'm. I will not stop asking who she is.

Muzan - If this case has reached this far, then there is only thing left to do.

Itaki - *unsheathes his katana* What ever you are planning, I will not let it happen easily.

Muzan - Is that so?

In blinding speeds, Muzan appears in front of Itaki and rips his head off and holds the decapitated head with his left hand.

Muzan - I can control every single cell in your body. So, what I have to do is just erase your memories. The reason why I didn't do this before is because if I erase your memories, your emotions will be erased as well. In other words, you will become a puppet who will my follow orders all the time.

Itaki's decapitated head - You really are a monster.

Muzan - Of course, I'm. Itaki Sato.

Itaki - *widened eyes* W-why did you call me Sato?

Muzan - I will just tell it to you since you are gonna loose your memories anyways.
Ayame Sato was your mother. Your real mother. But I killed her and devoured her because she knew something which she shouldn't have. And you became a demon slayer and rose to the ranks of the Hashiras. And you trained that boy with Hanafuda earrings as well. You are the one who made him a demon slayer. That's the reason why he called you Itaki-Sensei. But one day, I captured you and turned you into a demon and made you the enemies of your friends, in other words, the Demon Slayer Corps. So, in short, you are nothing, but a puppet who I used for myself and to complete my goals, Itaki Sato.