kicked out?

Recap=

So who should we replace first?- Chloe

___________________________________________

" hmmm we will see but for now I have to  go " the bluenette says as she walks out the door to go to her home......when she bumps into a women with green eyes and pink/ red hair with a kid about 10 years old "oh I am so sorry!" The bluenette frantically says helping the woman pick up her suitcases and papers from the ground " it's ok I apologize as well" the women says in an melodious voice ( I think she would have a weirdly formal way of speaking and a very angelic voice so here) After the awkward moment the bluenette finally reached a bakery........

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////_/_/

Marinettes pov

" Ma I am home!" I yell out as I walk in " marinette ! We have to talk!" Maman yelled out in response as soon as I walk in to the kitchen to see Maman and papa standing there with an angry expression .......

Well damn it! I have officially been kicked out......I walked straight back to chloes hotel while calling her explaining the situation so now I either have to go back to 'father' or mother .....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

???? Pov

I watch as my child walks into the bourgeois hotel from across the street......"I am proud of you Amira...."

_______________________________________________

Damian's pov

Ok! Let's sum up my week.... I find out my sister is not dead, got yelled at by my siblings and step mother, (yall should I make Damian and Mari twins or should I make Mari the older sister and Damian the younger the thing will be that Mari was made by love and dami will be made by..........that) , learn that my sister is in the police force's and is a sniper/assassin and leader of a main police force, enrolled into the same school my -

"Oi brat look!" Todd yells causing me to come out of my daydream "what?!" I yelled back looking up to see Mira walk into the hotel......was she crying? I was about to go up to her but the blond from the school rammed into her and dragged her up to the elevator........

"Ah! Hello damian" ??? Said causing me to spin around and a small weight jump on to me "uncle damiiiiii!!!!" " hello ????" I say as I shift the girl onto my shoulders "hello to you as well ????" I say looking up at the small girl on my shoulders..........I look at Jason walk into the same elevator as the mira ........

====================================

Jason's pov

While The demon brat and kori were talking I slipped in the elevator pixie and the blond went into after yanking my hood up enough to cover my face "oh bug I am sure my parents will be able to adopt you if you'd like" what the heck no! "No thanks chlo I have a family........I wish I could contact her...." Who?! The elevator door opened and the girls walked out (yes I was able to h" whereid in the shadows of the elevator)

"Guys! We might have a problem!" I yell barging into 1 if  the rooms  bruce had booked for us it had 3 bedrooms in each room with a huge living area and a small table and a kitchen at the side " whats up?" Replacement asked walking into the living room "where are the others?"

____________________________________________________________________________________

Yes guys I am back! I know this is a small and bad chp but I really had no idea on what to write 😅 so here this is What I came up with for now I will give you a sneak peak next chapter!

605 words~