EP11: "so, mcdonald's? black heart, smiley face, smiley face"

"ding dong ding dong!!" corpse heard giggles from behind his door and an instant smile formed on his lips

his first instinct was to yell "coming!" but in lat minute he remembered he has a sick throat. so he stood up, hiding discord on his monitor and went to open the door.

"hi!" minerva greeted him. she was swinging on her feet back and fourth with a pan. there was something in it... "it's still warm so do you mind–? oh!"

he took the pan from her, shaking his head and put it on the table.

"i made lasagna! so i hope it's alright!" she said and closed the door, taking her shoes off. ajax put his thumb up, causing her to grin.

while he searched for plates and cutlery, she walked up to him.

"where do you have glasses?" she asked, looking at him. her green eyes made him forget how to breathe for a second but he quickly blinked and tapped the cupboard where he had glasses.

dagger reached for it and took two, putting them in the table.

then they heard a discord notification sound. ajax's face sulked in shock while dagger showed her pearly whites in a cocky grin

"so you're a gamer boy, huh?" she looked at him. he took out his phone and after writing something, he put down the dishes

i promise i'm not, all my friends use it...

"yeah, sure" she giggled "don't worry, i use discord too"

he turned around immediately with sprite bottle in his hand.

"what? my god son forced me" minerva mumbled. ajax rose his brows as a care to elaborate? sign.

she rest her head on her hand while he sat in front of her, pouring sprite into the glasses

"he's such an asshole. he's like 17 and uses too much sarcasm. i hate him with all my heart. he's also taller than me? asshole–" she gasped when ajax started giggling "don't laugh! you're taller than me but you're my age! and this cocky teenager is younger than me!"

ajax couldn't stop laughing and minerva couldn't resist to smile and shook her head dramatically.

"yeah, sure. you take his side, this will be the last meal i cooked for you" minerva rolled her eyes. he took his phone and slid it to her

sorry ma'am forgive me ma'am🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️

she chuckled and nodded her head

"alright, alright no need to kneel" she said and cut a piece of lasagna and put it on his plate "now eat!"

he smiled and took a bite. ajax experienced eating something warm and home-made first time in a month. and it was so tasty... this was a shock for his tastebuds. can this woman be more perfect?