Chapter-28

Aera woke up with groan as always cursing and smashing alarm clock on the wall by this shouting Jungkook also woke up with shocked face.

Aera:- You fucking piece of shit , shut the fuck up you fucking bastard, and she throw the clock on wall.

Kook:- Chill down sis it's an alarm clock not a person.

Aera death glared him.

He gulped and said.

Kook:- I think I should go in my  room to change.

Before listening anything he run from her room and went in his room to get ready for today.

Aera also sigh and irretetiadely get up and walk to her bathroom to do her morning routine and get ready.

After taking bath aera wrap the towel around her body and walk towards her closet and wear her school uniform and took her things and walk out of her room.

In hallway she hear Jimin shouting.

Jimin:- Wait for me~

Aera:- What?

Jimin come towards her and said now let's go together.

Aera shook her head in disbelief and walks with him towards dinning room.

All are seetlled on their seat only Aera and Jimin are left.

Kook- Now we have two Jimin.

Bts starred laughing except jimin.

Jisso:- What do you mean?

Namjoon:- Always Jimin is late , and after you all come Aera is also always late, so Kook said that.

Bp:- Oo now we understand.

By then both come and took their sit and all suppresses their laugh.

Aera:- What happened?

Rose:- Nothing.

She nodded and eat her breakfast.

Their breakfast , choose which you like