CHAPTER EIGHT

SOFIA WOKE UP IN HARRY'S ARMS

SOFIA WOKE UP IN HARRY'S ARMS. THAT NIGHT HAD PASSED GENTLY AS THE GIRL BASKED IN HER CHOCOLATE SCENT AND HER UNRULY HAIR TICKLED HER FACE IN THE EARLY MORNING.

"Sofi" said Harry waking up.

"Are you okay?" asked Harry thoughtfully examining her face.

"I'm fine" chuckled Sofia smiling.

"I was worried yesterday" Harry admitted lowering his gaze.

"Harry..." whispered Sofia stroking his unruly hair then removing her hand.

" Keep going" Harry said sleepily putting his hand back in her hair.

"Oh yeah, if not, what are you doing?" asked Sofia to Harry.

"This!" said Harry trying to grab her to tickle her, but Sofia was quicker and slipped out of bed running down the stairs.

"Do you want to play? Let's play Aries! But I won't go easy when I catch you!" exclaimed Harry running down the stairs.

"Woo!" exclaimed Sofia falling down the stairs.

"Sofi!" said Harry stopping.

"Are you okay?" asked Harry worriedly.

"Sisi I'm fine" said Sofia struggling to get up.

" Come here! "Harry exclaimed and in a moment of audacity took her as his bride.

"I'll let you off this time, but next time you'll have no excuse! " said the raven-haired boy as he started walking.

"Where are you going?" asked Sofia in Harry's arms.

" I wanted to talk to Lupin, I wanted to ask him if he could give me anti-dissing lessons, even though you're the expert " smiled Harry.

" Thanks for yesterday...you saved me."

"You're everything to me...I couldn't help myself" Sofia said snuggling into his chest.

"You mean the world to me too" Harry whispered.

"I see the Quiddich is making progress" Sofia said referring to Harry's muscles.

"You like my muscles?" chuckled Harry embarrassed.

"That's the only thing...the rest isn't so great," Sofia joked, but Harry seemed to take her very seriously as he turned immediately gray.

"No Harry, I was joking... "

"Never mind... you don't have to say it," the boy exclaimed and Sofia realized something.... Harry was a very insecure boy, no one had ever told him how special and beautiful he was...

"Harry, really... I like everything about you!" said Sofia but Harry seemed to ignore her.

"Harry James Potter listen to me! You're really beautiful: I love your green eyes, your smile, your physique, your personality, your hair... you're so perfect!" said Sofia and Harry smiled and then said "Thank you"- and blushed violently.